Calls to make Khao San Road a "Marijuana Hub of Thailand" - but hawker leader disagrees

webfact

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Please read the Cannabis threads.

THC of 20% to 30% is easily available here.

The 0.2% is for extracts only and the cannabis flowers are not currently classed as extracts.

There is some Killer  in Udon Blueberry 25% 400 a g 

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

They underestimated the public's enthusiasm for marijuana and (police) are now scrambling to get in on the action. Can't have the public making money without us (police) getting their cut.

I know a lot of cops are frowning Ganja and Kratom they aren’t Fools these our Big Police 

2 hours ago, WinterGael said:

This makes no sense.  My neighbour's son is a policeman.  This is what he told me:

1. Cannabis for recreational use is still illegal.  Thai or tourist, you caught using recreational (smoking or edibles above 0.02% THC), you will likely be arrested.

2.  The sale of consumables must show a THC content of no more than 0.02%.  If proven to be more than that, seller will be arrested.

3. Legalisation is for medical purposes only AND does not include foreigners, either resident or tourist.  If you have a medical condition whereby Cannabis can help, before you can legally use you need to get a license from Thai FDA.  If caught purchasing without a license, both buyer and seller can be arrested.

4.  Legalisation laws only pertain to Thai citizens with regard to growing, pension of plants, production, and sale.  The only exception is that a Thai startup may apply for a foreign partner whose stake is no more than 33% ownership if said foreign partner can be shown to have knowledge and expertise that Thai owner does not have.

These issues have also been addressed in Western news reports warning their citizens to be wary of using and/or purchasing Cannabis products in Thailand.

So, the question is, why are so many expats and tourists jumping on the bandwagon.  It seems a bit premature.

Another one spreading Lies have another drink asking some cadet , I’m talking to Colonels and they all start growing keep spreading Noise 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, San Fran Dan said:

I’m smoking more than 25% you need to upgrade 

I think you smoked too much. I was quoting the figures given by the Government as to how strong any 'extracts' can be, and some say 0.02% and others 0.2%, neither of which compare to your intake of THC. 555

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WinterGael said:

This makes no sense.  My neighbour's son is a policeman.  This is what he told me:

1. Cannabis for recreational use is still illegal.  Thai or tourist, you caught using recreational (smoking or edibles above 0.02% THC), you will likely be arrested.

2.  The sale of consumables must show a THC content of no more than 0.02%.  If proven to be more than that, seller will be arrested.

3. Legalisation is for medical purposes only AND does not include foreigners, either resident or tourist.  If you have a medical condition whereby Cannabis can help, before you can legally use you need to get a license from Thai FDA.  If caught purchasing without a license, both buyer and seller can be arrested.

4.  Legalisation laws only pertain to Thai citizens with regard to growing, pension of plants, production, and sale.  The only exception is that a Thai startup may apply for a foreign partner whose stake is no more than 33% ownership if said foreign partner can be shown to have knowledge and expertise that Thai owner does not have.

These issues have also been addressed in Western news reports warning their citizens to be wary of using and/or purchasing Cannabis products in Thailand.

So, the question is, why are so many expats and tourists jumping on the bandwagon.  It seems a bit premature.

That's false.

There's no THC limits on flowers.

0.2% apply to extracts

• Like 1

18 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

They underestimated the public's enthusiasm for marijuana and (police) are now scrambling to get in on the action. Can't have the public making money without us (police) getting their cut.

It's the copy cat mentality, open a cell phone shop and tomorrow there will be 2 more next to you, so now they will be thinking that they all can be budding salesman and make a fortune selling to the massive influx of pot heads that will be arriving soon 

20 hours ago, webfact said:

She said that she disagreed with the head of the Khao San Traders' Association Sanga Reuangrattanakul who reportedly stated that he wants the area to be a "Ganja Hub" of Thailand.

He wants anything to stay popular.

17 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Great....hundreds of stoned tourists....dozens of stone weed sellers....nothing to see here!

That's right, it's not worse than alcohol. In fact the private and public harm caused by alcohol is far greater.

• Like 1