RTP chief admits Thai police are virtually powerless to stop weed use - no arrests at all so far

webfact

RTP video conference to all 88 police stations in the Bangkok metropolitan area

Shame they can't do this every week over the whole country

To discuss the massive inaction of it's officers, over road safety issues.

TIT.

Edited by Orinoco
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Enough of your 'reefer madness 0.2%' nonsense, troll somewhere else.

I read the article and there was nothing to substantiate any of the claims made of the dangers of marijuana use.

One guy died from a Fentanyl OD who's mother blames cannabis as the gateway drug.

And Daily Mail... nuff said.

1 hour ago, Misterwhisper said:

Germany saddles up its horse before riding it. 

Are they about to invade Europe again?

15 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

Shame they can't do this every week over the whole country

To discuss the missive inaction of it's officers, over road safety issues.

TIT.

They love a good meeting do the Thais.

What they don't do so well is following up and implementing what they talk about.

They'll blow so much smoke up yer jacksie you might think they are doing a good job though, especially if you don't actually live here and just come on holiday.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

They love a good meeting do the Thais.

What they don't do so well is following up and implementing what they talk about.

They'll blow so much smoke up yer jacksie you might think they are doing a good job though, especially if you don't actually live here and just come on holiday.

I know very little about Cannabis, particularly the techniques of using it.

Is "blowing smoke up yer jacksie" one of the rituals involved in smoking it?

Does that practice enhance the deep serenity, inner harmony and enhanced creativity we are earnestly assured is the main benefit of consuming the substance?

How does that work if, to use that popular excuse, " but of course I didn't inhale."?

Edited by herfiehandbag

21 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

I know very little about Cannabis, particularly the techniques of using it.

Is "blowing smoke up yer jacksie" one of the rituals involved in smoking it?

Does that practice enhance the deep serenity, inner harmony and enhanced creativity we are earnestly assured is the main benefit of consuming the substance?

How does that work if, to use that popular excuse, " but of course I didn't inhale."?

Your more an alcohol man, the harder drug of the two.

If you worry about smoking then vape it then it only heats it to release the active ingredient not burn it better for the lungs. 

Alternatively you can eat it in a cookie for instance.

Anyway its great there are now alternatives to alcohol.

For me it helps me sleep like a baby, only problem is if i use it too early then my diet goes to hell as ill order grab to bring me tubs of ice cream. So it does have its drawbacks. So i try not to use it too often as a value my diet. 

Normally im quite strong willed but when under the influence of cannabis that goes to hell. 

Not inhaling it as an excuse is like saying you poured your beer on the floor and not drink it.. does not make sense.

Edited by robblok

12 minutes ago, robblok said:

Your more an alcohol man, the harder drug of the two.

If you worry about smoking then vape it then it only heats it to release the active ingredient not burn it better for the lungs. 

Alternatively you can eat it in a cookie for instance.

Anyway its great there are now alternatives to alcohol.

For me it helps me sleep like a baby, only problem is if i use it too early then my diet goes to hell as ill order grab to bring me tubs of ice cream. So it does have its drawbacks. So i try not to use it too often as a value my diet. 

Normally im quite strong willed but when under the influence of cannabis that goes to hell. 

Not inhaling it as an excuse is like saying you poured your beer on the floor and not drink it.. does not make sense.

1) I don't drink - stopped recently as it was hampering recovery from a serious injury. I didn't drink much anyway and it hasn't bothered me.

2) I don't smoke. Stopped over 20 years ago.

3) If you read my post again, you may see that it was somewhat "tongue in cheek".

12 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

1) I don't drink - stopped recently as it was hampering recovery from a serious injury. I didn't drink much anyway and it hasn't bothered me.

2) I don't smoke. Stopped over 20 years ago.

3) If you read my post again, you may see that it was somewhat "tongue in cheek".

1) Im impressed that you stopped drinking. Great work (though i don't have a problem with drinking) I just assumed given your avatar. 

2) I was never able to smoke, so vaping or a bong, the moment i try to smoke i cough till i die

3) humor sensor is broken had a bad night woke at 3 am could not sleep so left bed at 4 am. Not fun.

Had i vaped, then I would have certainly slept well but try to not get dependent on it for a good night sleep.

Edited by robblok

8 minutes ago, robblok said:

1) Im impressed that you stopped drinking. Great work (though i don't have a problem with drinking) I just assumed given your avatar. 

2) I was never able to smoke, so vaping or a bong, the moment i try to smoke i cough till i die

3) humor sensor is broken had a bad night woke at 3 am could not sleep so left bed at 4 am. Not fun.

Had i vaped, then I would have certainly slept well but try to not get dependent on it for a good night sleep.

The avatar is a throwback to the 1970s when the boxed six-pack of Herferder Pils was known to British Soldiers based in West Germany as the "herfiehandbag". In truth we all drank more then,  not as much as the Dutch Army up the road at Hohne and Soltau who used to put away industrial quantities of the stuff! They practically lived on Amstel!

I'm really not sure why I chose it to be honest - nostalgic memory perhaps?

53 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

The avatar is a throwback to the 1970s when the boxed six-pack of Herferder Pils was known to British Soldiers based in West Germany as the "herfiehandbag". In truth we all drank more then,  not as much as the Dutch Army up the road at Hohne and Soltau who used to put away industrial quantities of the stuff! They practically lived on Amstel!

I'm really not sure why I chose it to be honest - nostalgic memory perhaps?

Yea that is what i heard about the Dutch army, friend of mine was conscripted. Told me it was drinking till you dropped. That was one of the reasons I did not want to be conscripted. (thankfully that never happend we got a professional army)

Anyway of course you drank more back then, even I drank beer when younger. But mostly just because everyone did (social pressure) never liked it much as i got a lil bit older i stopped. 

On 7/2/2022 at 12:54 PM, robblok said:

Its great that its legal only old fossils with outdated ideas are against it.

Simple things like not selling to kids seems a no brainer (same goes for alcohol)

But its far less damaging then alcohol so its a blessing. Now they publicize some bad things happening (like the fake death on weed by a guy with a heart problem and no THC in his blood). Research has shown weed is better. Its not innocent but just safer.

Now they do have to check about weed and driving because that is indeed a weak point. But given how well they check for alcohol and driving I dont expect much.

I love weed for my back, if i take some at night i sleep well and my back does not hurt when i wake up. Its actually something that is useful especially compared to alcohol. Now the only downside is overuse (as with any drug and alcohol). For me it also kills diet but if i take it at night just before sleep for my back i dont have a problem.

If i take it early i better lock my phone away or junk food will be ordered.

sometimes you can post something smart it seems ????

Just now, wn2c said:

sometimes you can post something smart it seems ????

I guess my IQ is well above the average thaivisa reader at 125-135 so no wonder i post smart things at times. 

But cannabis is a dangerous thing for me if it take it too early, then i will order icecream and bad carbs. All my self control is out of the window then.

But  not everyone responds the same way to cannabis, same as with diets there is no one rule for all. 

• Like 1