Is Thaichana still a thing?

Crossy

I've noticed that several of my usual destinations have removed the temperature scanners and Thaichana QR codes.

Others have not.

Last week my Thaichana app decided that I wasn't registered, no idea why. Attempting to re-register got a "cannot at this time, please try later". Trying "later" achieved nothing.

A re-install of the app now just gives me "no internet connection".

So I've given up.

I removed it from my phone many months ago when I noticed that virtually no one was bothering with signing in. The only place I've been asked to do so was Krungsri Bank and so I just pointed my phone at the QR.

• Like 1

I had the same registration issue as you a couple of weeks ago Crossy.  Now the digital signature has expired and the page is unavailable if you do try to continue.  Having said that, I have just checked and it seems to be working again.

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

A few months ago I stopped scanning with phone apps.

A few weeks ago I stopped temperature testing.

A few days ago I stopped with the hand gel.

Today I threw away my last mask.

Tomorrow you get covid? ????

5 hours ago, proton said:

Tomorrow you get covid? ????

I consider the probability of catching it is the same as before. Less faffing about is a good thing.

It's bad enough catching it after being vaccinated (yes, I know the vaccine isn't a prophylaxis) but in my opinion, that was just another faff. We are well into the the newest Omicron mutations and still jabbing people with the 'old stuff' developed for Delta that they already admit has questionable efficacy.