Exporting my Motorcycle

Hi Guys

Its the 1st time for me here , I am Canadian and live in Qatar and have a retirement visa in Thailand , Also I have a running business in Thailand.

Any help on the below is appreciated

Iam thinking of exporting one of my two bikes from Qatar(where I work) to Thailand for good , but Iam not been able to get a clear vision of how to do that, as the requirements of Thai Customs are quite strict or unclear for me

I have a 2018 Harley davidson street glide CVO with 1177 KM and a 2022 BMW R18 Transcontinental with 680 KM

can anyone help in finding a clearance agent in Thailand to advise a simple way to do that

I have no problem in exporting any of my bikes under my company name in Thailand

appreciate any help guys

1 hour ago, digbeth said:

unless it has delivery mileage that you can claim as a 'new' bike with supporting documents, you can't import it to Thailand 

I think it would be of a case of some Thai customs guys ending up with 2 nice motorbikes. ????

9 minutes ago, digbeth said:

after storage fee has bankrupt you, the bikes will probably get auctioned off

Yeah OP not come back yet but he is better off selling and he can buy what he wants in Thailand. 

I tried bring my Honda Blade from UK to Thailand 17 years ago when it was possible to import a bike it was just not worth cost,  it worked out something like 3 times what the bike was worth, and I guess for sure all costs of registration and getting a book, it was crazy money I found out would be extra costs amounting to some 57,000 baht. 

• Like 1