I want to stay in Thailand 5 months without going out

Usually i use the non o multi and after 90 days i travel and come back, but next winter i want to stay in Thailand, is it possible to extend a single non o visa at the local immigration without bringing a tons of documents?

35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What will your non-o visa be based upon.

If married to or the parent of a Thai you can apply for a 60 day extension to visit them.

Married so i could extend for 60 days more after my 90 days  with a single entry Non O ? What document will they need and when will be the best time to ask for the extension?

2 minutes ago, Bigstef said:

Married so i could extend for 60 days more after my 90 days  with a single entry Non O ? What document will they need and when will be the best time to ask for the extension?

You can apply for a 60 day extension.

You will need a completed TM7 form.

You wife will need to be with you when you apply. Copy of your marriage certificate. Copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. Some offices may want a up to date print out of your Kor Ror 2 marriage registry that can be requested at any Amphoe.

You can apply for the extension about 2 week before your 90 days end.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You wife will need to be with you when you apply. Copy of your marriage certificate. Copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. Some offices may want a up to date print out of your Kor Ror 2 marriage registry that can be requested at any Amphoe.

The last few times my neighbor applied for his extension based on marriage he was required to bring a picture of he and his wife sitting together on their bed in their bedroom. Not sure at all if that is really a requirement?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Thx Ubonjoe very appreciated!

18 hours ago, Lee4Life said:

The last few times my neighbor applied for his extension based on marriage he was required to bring a picture of he and his wife sitting together on their bed in their bedroom. Not sure at all if that is really a requirement?

Trat yep that is a requirement + 5 others including a must is standing outside with house and number visible. my house number is written on a cookie tin lid. lol

On 7/4/2022 at 6:00 AM, steve187 said:

a single entry non 'O' can only be extended for one year, either 'marriage'  or 'retirement' , no 30 day extensions 

yes sorry forgot the 60 day wife or children extension