Question answered

Hi there 

I am a expert grower if you need any advice on anything to do with indoor or outdoor 

growing feel free to ask  also run a full range or organic medical nutrients for sale 

feel free to ask me anything related with grass 

thanks KOG KING OF GRASS ????????

Hi there

ok my view on growing in the rain season will be your plants  won’t grow well you will have a lot more chances in bud rot and other water logged issues… it will be best to cover with a clear plastic that will keep the rain off your plants but also let the light in you will need ventilation as well just cover from the rain hitting the plants  Something like Growlux Uv2 polycarbonate sheets worksvey well

I would be looking a sativa strain myself 

hope this answers your questions KOG ????????

Thanks for fielding questions! How many harvests per year do the brick weed growers get? I've always though December/January was the best time to buy nice brick weed (Fall harvest). Your thoughts? Thanks again.

10 hours ago, Wuvu2 said:

Thanks for fielding questions! How many harvests per year do the brick weed growers get? I've always though December/January was the best time to buy nice brick weed (Fall harvest). Your thoughts? Thanks again.

If you grow indoors you should get 3/4 a year out doors you will get 1 good crop a year 

KOG ????????

• Sad 1

"run a full range or organic medical nutrients for sale "

Useless answers - if the dude is just pumping his products this seems like nothing but a free advertising scheme.  ????

9 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

"run a full range or organic medical nutrients for sale "

Useless answers - if the dude is just pumping his products this seems like nothing but a free advertising scheme.  ????

I am here to help in any way I can by answering questions on anything  cannabis related sorry if you think I trying to push products just trying to help ????????

KOG 

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

How many grows have you done in Thailand?

From which country do you ship your nutrients?

Your advice on plastic sheeting was nonsense.

In Thailand you often get very strong winds before the rain, plastic sheeting would be ripped off, but you don't seem to know that.

I have not grown in Thailand never said I have I don’t ship nutrients I use nutrients and was just pointing out a natural nutrient is better for the plant and yourself as the end user 

with the plastic I was saying you make a structure out of the strong winds if possible 

you plants will not like rain on them in the rainy months sorry as I said just trying to help I love everything about growing and smoking  

I am not you enemy I am here to help KOG ????????

3 hours ago, King of grass said:

If you grow indoors you should get 3/4 a year out doors you will get 1 good crop a year 

KOG ????????

Does it not depend on how often you plant the seeds for indoors? Does the plant know which month it is?

12 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Does it not depend on how often you plant the seeds for indoors? Does the plant know which month it is?

I will depend on a lot of thing indoors like what sorta clones or seeds your used if you auto flower 

a typical indoor grow should take approximately 3 months from clone to mature plant 

KOG ????????

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You're not my enemy, but..... 

The nutrients you use are not available to us. The climate in which you grow is not the same as Thailand. 

The pests and cures you encounter are not the same as those we encounter or the pesticides we have access. 

So you're not much use to us either. 

You are right but growing indoors is much the same everywhere in the world 

I yes I have not grown outdoors in Thailand but a gunga plant will need the same nutrients as most places in the world I agree you may have different issues to deal wilt being in the tropics but still much the same when it comes NPK 

just sharing knowledge  though that was the aim of a forum

Thanks KOG ????????

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

In the UK my indoor grow problems were always heating the room.

In Thailand my indoor problems are more to do with excess humidity, mould and insects (thrips and spider mites).

So no, not much the same at all

Today's problem, went to pot up a germinated seed (Banana Bomb)

Ants had moved into my bag of Greenterra peat moss, never encountered that in the UK.

Solved it by putting the peat in the microwave, 800W for 2 mins. killed the little blighters. 

I live in the tropics as well may not be Thailand so I do understand what your dealing I have also lived in uk so I know what they deal with with you seam very knowledgeable but the growing of the plant is much the same as in light, nutrients ,humidity ,ect. I am not trying to make out I know everything I am just trying to help others who may not be as knowledgeable as you thanks for giving me the tips about ants ???? 

KOG ????????

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

In the UK my indoor grow problems were always heating the room.

In Thailand my indoor problems are more to do with excess humidity, mould and insects (thrips and spider mites).

So no, not much the same at all

Today's problem, went to pot up a germinated seed (Banana Bomb)

Ants had moved into my bag of Greenterra peat moss, never encountered that in the UK.

Solved it by putting the peat in the microwave, 800W for 2 mins. killed the little blighters. 

for ants, use powder'd cinnamon. 

• Like 1

i live in hua hin, and so daylight / dark ratio is approx 12hrs/12hrs

does this mean that any plant i put outside will automatically start to flower?

what is the best way to prolong the growth stage, until i am ready to flower it?

i have put a solar powered light above the plant. which automatically turns on at dusk and stays lit for six hours or so.......  will this help maintain the growth stage?  (the light is not very bright, but i could upgrade)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, UKJASE said:

i live in hua hin, and so daylight / dark ratio is approx 12hrs/12hrs

does this mean that any plant i put outside will automatically start to flower?

what is the best way to prolong the growth stage, until i am ready to flower it?

i have put a solar powered light above the plant. which automatically turns on at dusk and stays lit for six hours or so.......  will this help maintain the growth stage?  (the light is not very bright, but i could upgrade)

Hey there

ok in my opinion I think doing what your doing will work fine I would make sure your plants get a minimum of 16 hours better if  they get 18. I would get a good led have it coming on just befor it gets dark so it transiting into night 

They will start to flower if they get less than 14 hours of light ???? 

hope this helps KOG ????????

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, King of grass said:

They will start to flower if they get less than 14 hours of light ???? 

Complete nonsense, longest day in Thailand is 13hrs. If what you suggested is true every outside cannabis plant would immediately flower after germination. 

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Complete nonsense, longest day in Thailand is 13hrs. If what you suggested is true every outside cannabis plant would immediately flower after germination. 

Check out 12/12 ????????

On 7/6/2022 at 2:59 PM, King of grass said:

Check out 12/12 ????????

Photo's are veged at 18/6 then flipped to 12/12 under lights

to flower.

OD is more controlled by seasonal for photo's, not OD Autos.

Autos are breed for number of days, seed to harvest. they  come in Reg's and Fem's, the same as Photo's.

On reason to check out seed finders for the grow reports, that's for the verity your growing, from the breeder that it came from. My OG Kush is from RQS. It's name is Special Kush

#1. It's not the same as kush from other breeders which could be better or worse that another breeders kush seed.

rice555

I still want to know who died and made you king? 555