Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

6 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

I went down to lower Sukhumvit yesterday. All the vendors are back blocking the sidewalks so I guess the ban is over. Also, there was a new dispensary at the Nana Hotel, where Hooters used to be, and another next to Foodland on Soi 5. Prices for both were expensive between 700 and up to 1,000.

Now, I can't wrap my head around paying 1,000 baht for 1 gram of weed, no matter how good it is. So I walked along until I saw a likely vendor and told him I was looking for ganja. He referred me to his friend at the next table, who sold me 10 grams for 500 baht.  He also threw in a free doobie (which he said he sells for 200 each), which was packed.

I have to say it was pretty good. The biggest difference between this and the weed I bought at The Dispensary for 400 a gram was it took a little more to get high and it smoked a bit harsher.  But the result was basically the same. and for 50 baht a gram I was a happy guy.

With the wealth of info on this thread, it's hard to understand why you would pay 50 baht per gram of standard brick weed. The price at street stalls and markets is between 100 and 200 baht for 10 grams. He didn't throw the 'doobie' in for free, you paid for it.

As BritManToo illustrated earlier, 500 baht is more than the cost of 100 grams of brick weed and that includes the delivery charge.

Don't do it again ???? Buy something better with your money. There is cleaner locally grown stuff for a lot less than you paid.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

. There is cleaner locally grown stuff for a lot less than you paid.

right now there is weed being grown in good dirt with TLC...when that becomes available it'l be all about the taste...another milestone will have been reached

2 hours ago, brendan3150 said:

do you have any pics jay ?

would be good to see the quality

It's interesting you think you can see the quality.

I've always had to smoke it, snort it or inject it to know the quality (depending on drug).

I've never been able to 'see' the quality of any drug.

I've got some really nice looking buds, really low quality.

I mix them with 4bht/gm brick to up the THC levels before I smoke it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wombat said:

right now there is weed being grown in good dirt with TLC...when that becomes available it'l be all about the taste...another milestone will have been reached

All tastes like wood smoke to me.

I also have to add sugar to wine else it tastes like vinegar.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

All tastes like wood smoke to me.

I also have to add sugar to wine else it tastes like vinegar to me.

i don't want you in my trench now the revolution is here

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

With the wealth of info on this thread, it's hard to understand why you would pay 50 baht per gram of standard brick weed. The price at street stalls and markets is between 100 and 200 baht for 10 grams. He didn't throw the 'doobie' in for free, you paid for it.

As BritManToo illustrated earlier, 500 baht is more than the cost of 100 grams of brick weed and that includes the delivery charge.

Don't do it again ???? Buy something better with your money. There is cleaner locally grown stuff for a lot less than you paid.

Yeah, where exactly?

On 7/13/2022 at 3:20 PM, CrossBones said:

The weather here is ideal for growning, you have no idea what you are talking about!

simply put, no, it is not humidity and temps are too high to grow anything potent reliably. 

Sure you can grow garbage with ease, but is that the point? 

On 7/15/2022 at 10:47 AM, redwood1 said:

Nope I have not tried it.....I only posted because it was a pretty modest price for one of the strongest strains in the world...

the strain is irrelevant if it is improperly grown, dried and cured.

Why is that so hard for folks here to understand?

• Like 2

On 7/15/2022 at 7:19 PM, KhunLA said:

THANKS, hope so

Not expecting, as know already, they, the buds are not this manicured, but if giving me 10+% THC, then I'll be quite happy considering the price.  I see PrikPot is out of, so I found this, and decent reference site.  Agrees with other sites.  

Still can't wrap my head around the 'energizing' part, but hey, maybe I'll be surprised.  Also not expecting any 'tangy, fruity flavor' either, as haven't a clue what that would be.   I hear beers, rums & whiskeys describe that way and just think to myself, 'that's some BS, or my taste buds are dead'.  It's a burning leaf. bud being sucked through my mouth to lungs, at best, I might taste like BBQ .. ????

image.png.f4984cc4006b85a74903850e9271b017.png

none of this has anything to do with the amateur offerings on prik pot.

11 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Weekend is helpful. I know the location of the market, but how about the location of the seller?

"A picture is worth a thousand words" ???? 

On the row furthers away from Sukhumvit, they have a nice variety of plants on sale and also sell the end product. 

25 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

On the row furthers away from Sukhumvit, they have a nice variety of plants on sale and also sell the end product. 

I did see there were one or two vendor's signs back there, but they were already closed when I visited one weekend. 

14 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

This is a 21 page thread. There are very many links from which to choose.

Is there an impediment to you choosing one to deliver COD?

In other words, you have no answer. I went through the entire thread and all I found were vague references to dodgy Line and Facebook groups , underground dealers, or some market somewhere.  That's not very helpful.

With the lampang facebook weed farm, how are you guys ordering through...FB direct or Line or what...I emailed but no reply after 2 days...never been on FB as a member.

Just want to try each and every strain they have regardless of 'image' of cheaper strains.

Got an idea on high CBD and high THC ones thanks to previous poster putting percentages as a rough guide.

On 8/6/2022 at 6:42 PM, marcus111 said:

No...!!!!! I am not saying I am a Thai expert as you put it.

Just talking from experience in Thailand and really would like to come back and say I was wrong.

However at this point in time I am correct in what I say having tried many cheap products over the last 6 weeks.

But I have to say Thungrat I just bought some OG Kush @ 150 Baht per gram from the link you posted and looking forward to trying.

And I hope it is good and if it is I will be more than happy to report back and give an honest answer as regards it's quality.

And yes Robsamui I agree we will all have a good laugh at today"s pricing in a year or so.

Good smoking to all.

Looking forwards to your honest review - waiting to pull the trigger.

You must have received by now ?

59 minutes ago, jaywalker2 said:

In other words, you have no answer. I went through the entire thread and all I found were vague references to dodgy Line and Facebook groups , underground dealers, or some market somewhere.  That's not very helpful.

Have ordered brick from 3 suppliers recommended on this thread sofar - and my profit on't is smoking back to back neat joints, chasing a high that never comes - no high atall - not even the remotest tickle, not even a cbd "high".

Smoking just to get rid of it.

The irony is the cheapest "good" weed soon becomes the most expensive rubbish, in these circumstances.

Happy hunting.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, freedomnow said:

With the lampang facebook weed farm, how are you guys ordering through...FB direct or Line or what...I emailed but no reply after 2 days...never been on FB as a member.

Just want to try each and every strain they have regardless of 'image' of cheaper strains.

Got an idea on high CBD and high THC ones thanks to previous poster putting percentages as a rough guide.

Their listing were on their Shopee page. https://shopee.co.th/shop/222995135 

As of yesterday, all of their 'flowers' disappeared.

18 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

I contacted through messenger - their reply was almost instant.

Fancy a bit of that og kush - but waiting on a review first.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

I like that, no FB, congrats. You can contact them on line @บ้านครูสมุนไพร
I got always answers there within minutes.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pla Simon said:

I contacted through messenger - their reply was almost instant.

Fancy a bit of that og kush - but waiting on a review first.

I too would like to hear about some of their strains.  I did order the 200 baht for 10 grams and it's good for sleep.  I don't think this strain would be good for getting anything done during the day. The 10 grams looked small, but with no scale to check, I just have to go by eyeballing it.

On the OG kush front, I ordered from another vendor and it seems very weak.  It makes you wonder if many of the names are just made up to get clicks and orders.