Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

20 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

No one can see the 'quality strains and good prices'. If you have the details, then post them.

I do not recommend Green Crack if you want a 'quality strain'. 

I attended a tasting event; GC for me was relatively tasteless, odourless and gave an unpleasant feeling.

I imagined that it was similar to actual crack. A horrible strain in my opinion.

I should also balance this by writing that it is a day strain, as it does combat tiredness. But I did not like it at all.

Maybe it's because I found that I actually preferred some of the CBD strains in comparison.

I might try it again to be sure.

Any idea where to buy some quality CBD blossom at a good prices ?

22 minutes ago, wombat said:

many posts back i put up a link to a mob offering 500grams for 1999 baht COD.
old mate up the alley got excited by the maths and said ok.

parcel arrived...pays his money...opens package in room to find this...
pmsl.

scam.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 11.49.25 am.png

Has it harmed your friendship? 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

i had to join the forum (welcome) since i got the Lampang link here. easy order and fast delivery, although they did ask the wife some questions (who is it for, what is the medical purpose, etc). 

the package isn't anonymous. they should work on that. it lists the strains and quantity on the shipping label.

other than that, my wife talked to them and it is a legit farm. they started growing medical grade for exporting CBD oil in 2020, so they have fields of weed. they are expanding too.

my WIFE ordered 50g of the OG Kush and 100g of Green Crack - which is just another Northern Cali Kush (renamed by Snoop Dogg because it kept him up and he lost appetite). i'll use the GC for morning bong hits lol.. anyways, below is what it looks like for under $200USD....

ps. i've bought from green labs, bloom, and we're growing some squirrel tail on the back 40, like every house in the region. the girls out back will flower soon. the last pic is the top of one, which is over 2m tall.

lampang_01_sm.jpg

lampang_02_sm.jpg

lampang_03_sm.jpg

lampang_04_sm.jpg

squirrel_mid-aug-22.jpg

Hi, Many thanks. I ordered via their Facebook page. They messaged me earlier and said it would be in Krabi by tomorrow, and will give me a tracking number later.

How did it all smoke?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, roietfortress said:

i had to join the forum (welcome) since i got the Lampang link here. easy order and fast delivery, although they did ask the wife some questions (who is it for, what is the medical purpose, etc). 

the package isn't anonymous. they should work on that. it lists the strains and quantity on the shipping label.

other than that, my wife talked to them and it is a legit farm. they started growing medical grade for exporting CBD oil in 2020, so they have fields of weed. they are expanding too.

my WIFE ordered 50g of the OG Kush and 100g of Green Crack - which is just another Northern Cali Kush (renamed by Snoop Dogg because it kept him up and he lost appetite). i'll use the GC for morning bong hits lol.. anyways, below is what it looks like for under $200USD....

ps. i've bought from green labs, bloom, and we're growing some squirrel tail on the back 40, like every house in the region. the girls out back will flower soon. the last pic is the top of one, which is over 2m tall.

lampang_01_sm.jpg

lampang_02_sm.jpg

lampang_03_sm.jpg

lampang_04_sm.jpg

squirrel_mid-aug-22.jpg

Looks like the Rubbish I've been ripped off on my last 3 deals outdoor grown Thai weed advertising as many different famous strains but is just very old weed not blocked up or just pulled of the block ,

• Haha 2

On 7/13/2022 at 3:26 PM, BritManToo said:

I just pointed out it hadn't been trimmed properly. I've paid 450bht for 100gm of brick, no idea what it's like ...... Delivery delayed by the holiday. 

https://shopee.co.th/teichi77?categoryId=100639&itemId=21033565573

Is this the same stuff / seller  looks like you got a good price   it seems to be going up  

On 8/14/2022 at 5:25 PM, Gee Bangkok said:

Stoner Weed on line, any more reviews please? How did payment work with them? And delivery time? Cheers 

I paid via ATM bank transfer and sent the receipt in LINE messaging. About 10 minutes later they sent a tracking number, forget which courier. Item arrived about 2 days later, well packaged in a black foil lined bag. 

Just noticed they have 'Northern Lights'  now, 3G for 488 baht. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, dkg224 said:

I have 15 years growing experience, 13 years in the medical cannabis industry in California.

We got high quality guaranteed and not at the rip-off prices.

Humbolt Headband 24% THC  350/g

Raspberry Parfait 23% THC 350/g

Sour Diesel 21% THC 300/g

Next week will have Blue Dream, NC Kush, Cherry Ak all at 300/g

(3) The 530 Koh Tao | Facebook

looks good and decent price for high grade. i'll hit you up next month. i'm already sitting on 6oz and my wife will kill me if i buy more this month XD

19 hours ago, roietfortress said:

its still damp, so it will need to cure a week or two. seems freshly cut and barely dried.. the buds are pretty nice, even the GC, if you are just used to smoking normal weed (not fancier connoisseur strains). it looks like most of the weed i got from my guy when i lived in the US. here's one of the GC buds next to a post-it. its not Thai stick. the 100g bag was filled with monster buds. can't beat the price. we'll see if the THC holds up. my first bong hit of OG Kush was slow coming but a nice ride. second bong hit got me faster and trippier. it will be strong when it dries.

lampang_GC_aug2022.jpg

19 hours ago, roietfortress said:

its still damp

not cool.

21 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

looks good and decent price for high grade. i'll hit you up next month. i'm already sitting on 6oz and my wife will kill me if i buy more this month XD

Yes don’t <deleted> off the wife ????

next month should have a few different strains, all great quality. You can send a message to the Facebook page or add my Line ID

https://line.me/ti/p/HXuru_J5zH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/13/2022 at 12:55 PM, KhunLA said:

Just order 3pcs Zig Zags on LAX; 30 x 3 + 45 = ฿135.  Arrive in couple days.

Strangest 'extra gift' I've received with any order.  Timely deliver, from Phuket to PKK.

On the box, an advisory to 'vid opening'...seem they want to protect themselves ????

The extras:

... very nice, fitting & comfy mask (2)

... toilet seat cover (pack of 4) for the 'super paranoid'

image.png.47f6b0440c6bf22fca07391b7576ce66.png

https://www.lazada.co.th/skgf-trading-2002/?q=zig zag&from=wangpu&langFlag=th&pageTypeId=2&spm=a2o4m.10453683.searchbar.0

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, dkg224 said:

I have 15 years growing experience, 13 years in the medical cannabis industry in California.

We got high quality guaranteed and not at the rip-off prices.

Humbolt Headband 24% THC  350/g

Raspberry Parfait 23% THC 350/g

Sour Diesel 21% THC 300/g

Next week will have Blue Dream, NC Kush, Cherry Ak all at 300/g

(3) The 530 Koh Tao | Facebook

headbanad.jpg

Rassad.jpg

This thread is about cheap weed. Please try to sell your stuff in another thread.

Edited by Thungrat
  • Thanks 2