Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

8 minutes ago, Eddie45 said:

If Britmantoo can get a nice high from edibles by using cheaper weed why would he buy quality bud for his edibles. I am no expert on edibles but do you get a better high by sprinkling expensive bud on a pizza or by using brickweed. I would think there wouldnt be much difference. You will need to use more brick weed but its so much cheaper. Use the cheaper weed for your edibles and keep the expensive bud to smoke.

Let’s all start eating chicken feet and the intestines……why not?it’s cheaper than chicken breast and fills you up the same ????????????????

I don’t know about other guys but I like a bit of quality in my life I don’t go round buying the cheapest things wweather it’s clothes,food,drinks or weed????????

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

26 minutes ago, taninthai said:

Let’s all start eating chicken feet and the intestines……why not?it’s cheaper than chicken breast and fills you up the same ????????????????

I don’t know about other guys but I like a bit of quality in my life I don’t go round buying the cheapest things wweather it’s clothes,food,drinks or weed????????

I am not saying buy the cheapest weed to smoke. We were talking about Edibles.

On 2/19/2023 at 6:49 PM, BritManToo said:

I always buy the cheapest paracetamol I can find, it's medicine same as cannabis.

30bht/100 is good enough.

I don't need real ale either, Leo with some ice is good enough.

Nor expensive wines, Full Moon dark wine cooler (25bht) does the same job

Yet you don't feel the need to criticize those that buy expensive weed.  What is hilarious is some posters need to feel important because they are insecure and socially challenged.  A quality person doesn't place a price on enjoyment but simply enjoys the moment.  Just had a local drop by and give me a sample of Skywalker OG and bought 10 grams for 500 baht.  It is a near perfect high.

• Confused 2

I hope many ppl follow this topic longer than me ????

I'm struggling to find out the summary, even tried ChatGPI lol. Maybe someone can give a few recommendations that were tried by few users here, what vendors sell good and weed cheap to smoke? ???? 66 pages aren't a joke especially when you smoke 555

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

The bar/dispensary, 250m from my house, just reduced the price of all their top shelf <deleted>. Everything is now 350gm. I was never going to pay 600. I'm enjoying this high end stuff. Wow. 

I think it's now down to a no-brainer status. Buy the great stuff on sale. 

• Like 1

Hello friends of the good smoke.

I have some questions.

1. Where is the best and cheapest Ganjastore in Lat Krabang,Bangkok ?

2. Priknot, Maybee i want buy a big pack Bruce Banner, Amnesia, or Girl Scout cookie.

Why don't have al of them no reference on Our side?

Is this top shelf weed?

Have everyone here try this?

Good smoke guys2

10 hours ago, Tythai said:

350 is still way too much for me. $10.50 usd for one joint. 

We're all better off smoking a joint and maybe another half, $1 for the same result of the red thread. I'm guessing at $1. 

Hit the good stuff occasionally. I still got half of the gram left. Savoring it. I think he said Gorilla. I was drank at the time. 

1 hour ago, marin said:

Come on, Khao Soi in Chiang Mai, would cost 5 times as much in America.  

Apples to oranges.

Khao-Soi-Noodles-square.jpg

You are comparing a commodity to a specialized, regional, ethnic dish .yes, that is apples to oranges.  But, if no one will show their great cm weed, I guess they will be shy about their "steaks," too. 

• Confused 1

Wow, no idea where this thread has gone, but I'll try here first before creating a new one.

Very VERY specifically, I'm looking for a place to buy weed to make edibles and oil.  So, anything with a decent thc count and a price in the 100 grams for 900 or less is fine with me.  I just got ripped off for the first time tying to buy from a seller on Line, so if you have first hand experience with your suggested vendor, so much the better.  You can reply here, you can dm/pm me, whatever you'd like.   Line, Telegram, Whatsapp, all are fine for me.

But again, all I want is legit contact information, so if you have any other suggestions/advice/opinions, you are, of course, welcome to post them here, but please do so knowing they are utterly useless to me.  

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Edited by HermosaBeachGuy

Seems like just yesterday we had to tell people..umm your ABF with hot dogs looks a lot more like prison food than something you would get at Denny's or IHop....well guess what?  I clicked on the link above....bwahaha.  You would get laughed out of the junior high, if your students knew you smoked grassy hay.  2%... maybe...thankfully, stuff like that has almost zero value in most places...

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, moontang said:

Seems like just yesterday we had to tell people..umm your ABF with hot dogs looks a lot more like prison food than something you would get at Denny's or IHop....well guess what?  I clicked on the link above....bwahaha.  You would get laughed out of the junior high, if your students knew you smoked grassy hay.  2%... maybe...thankfully, stuff like that has almost zero value in most places...

Exactly what I thought when I saw it too.... but once you roll it and smoke it you will be pleasantly surprised.  By the way the 10grams I went through didn't have a single seed. If you are willing to overlook the appearance, you are in for a treat. Placing another order as we speak.  

• Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, marin said:

I got turned on to this through this thread. Really good service and follow up. Nice deal on a nice smoke. No its not the indoor buds but its a nice fine clean weed.

https://www.bangyabongzing.com/product-page/ก-ญชาอ-ดแท-งค-ณภาพพร-เม-ยมตราดาว-น-ำหน-ก-10กร-ม-20กร-ม-50กร-ม-100กร-ม

I wouldn't have any problem buying this. It's 100 grams for 550 baht. It's not high end bud, but it's probably good. Like I said before, I've seen vendors at markets selling loose buds and the same bud pressed into bricks alongside each other. It's not the moldy brick I sometimes saw 30 years ago. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Issanman said:

I was recently invited to see some weed in a small village located in Nakhon Phanom at a house that had the Mekong river in the back yard. You can easily see Lao. 

I am not offering any connections or information to buy.

Just wanted to post a few pictures for the brickweed fans of what I saw and sampled there. It was actually much better than it looks. Offered at 3000฿ per kilo, so 3฿ per gram.

4259113D-4B5B-4C9A-AA3B-AAD1DB11A146.thumb.jpeg.6b4bbd702575d6a3ae980b2d97d86e8f.jpeg

D4D08F6F-4CE8-4C9B-B797-39701D32800C.thumb.jpeg.6f04b791999f5b53e10c9ff40df0022b.jpeg

B3EE13E5-2756-4A06-A485-9A5EA90F2B53.thumb.jpeg.af96bd6cf2d5f3469dd90e39261bf7de.jpeg

AA49523C-4C7A-456F-B5CA-3F998969ABBC.thumb.jpeg.6751573b9bfff30cf60fb417577cc3ab.jpeg

E1B3F4D5-E9FF-42A2-8569-D06A6FB69F91.thumb.jpeg.4ed14ff554f44271b989043fd070e17e.jpeg

wow, finally seen cheaper than what I get @ 30b/g  who knows what quality this is... mine one cone and its sofa time for 1-2 hours... still see people buying for 300/gram.. nuts..  love the pics.. lol 

7 hours ago, moontang said:

You would get laughed out of the junior high, if your students knew you smoked grassy hay.  2%... maybe...thankfully, stuff like that has almost zero value in most places...

You remind me of Jethro Tull's biggest selling album. You know the title.  ????

• Haha 1