Katie Price struggles to contain boobs in tiny bikini on Thai holiday after avoiding jail

webfact

14 minutes ago, transam said:

What you can see has cost her zillions, what you can't see, her  brain, is inoperable...

What I don't understand is how she has got away with murder in the Courts...????

Yes, maybe corruption is not only endemic to Thailand!

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, superal said:

who like huge boobs especially when they are made of silicone ?  I have been told by a friend that they are not nice to touch

I've had relationships with two Thai women who had enhancements and they are very pleasant to touch.  You do know that the enhancement, whether it is silicone or saline, is placed behind the natural breast, yes?   What you touch is real breast.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Russell17au said:

so what else would a woman? like this lie about. Could not be trusted.

Bodily enhancements don't make a woman any more of a liar, or any less trustworthy, than the rest of them (or men, come to that)!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

2 hours ago, transam said:

What you can see has cost her zillions, what you can't see, her  brain, is inoperable...

What I don't understand is how she has got away with murder in the Courts...????

Probably tells them her son Harvey will suffer.

• Like 1

My goodness.  What is the problem.
You kids have never been the the Med?

If Thailand embraces legalize weed and topless! 

Tourist Mecca coming this way!  I wonder if they can shoot themselves in the foot multiple times.

7 hours ago, superal said:
9 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I've had relationships with two Thai women who had enhancements and they are very pleasant to touch.  You do know that the enhancement, whether it is silicone or saline, is placed behind the natural breast, yes?   What you touch is real breast.

Expand  

Sorry to hear you have only been with 2 Thai women . Strange that they both had silicone implants . You sure they were genuine ladies ? Majority of Thai ladies have only small breasts and you are really taking a chance with large breasted ladies . Alarm bells when I am approached by top heavy girls , even when I have had a few to many beers .  

Sorry to see that you can't read or, at least, comprehend what I actually wrote.  I said I'd had relationships with two enhanced Thai girls, not that I'd "only been with two Thai women" (and not that it would be any of your business, even if it was the case).   One of them was the mother of two of my daughters and I paid for her improvement, the other was the mother of a son she had given birth to.  As far as I'm aware katoeys can't do that trick.

Neither of those two girls were particularly "large-breasted" or "top heavy", neither did both of them have silicone implants.

Perhaps your being approached by all those large-breasted, top heavies is just an indication of the signals that you give out to them that they are fine-tuned to recognise!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Haha 1

Do you think this young lady is worried about inflation? 

You know, she reminds me of the cartoon character, taken from behind, in the classic film, 'Fritz The Cat'. 

She is obviously on display. Therefore, fair game to critique. 

But, from a Physics perspective, going from zero degrees in winter, to 37 degrees on the beach in Thailand, you gotta wonder how much she expanded. 

Personally, I love women. But, this woman would be too intimidating to carry home to mother after the first date. 

Flappers, not slappers, were always more to my taste. 

I am thinking Zelda, for example. 

I once dated a woman who had undergone breast augmentation, back in 1988. Her husband was a surgeon. Her breasts felt like... semi-ripe cantelope melons. 

There are two ways to insert silicone into the breast To this day, I forget how her husband did it. 

This girl that I dated loved everything BIG. I don't know why. But, for sure, she liked me. And, I don't know why. I don't have big muscles. 

Men are luckier than women, in my opinion. 

For example:

If it were so easy for men to extend the length and girth of their member, using a silicone implant, then where would the competition lead us? 

Fortunately, men are more sensible than women. 

Because, otherwise, men suffering from this need to become ever larger would need a crane to help carry the burden. 

I am sure that some readers here have heard about the "white man's burden", which is a sociological and anthropological conundrum, well known in SE Asia.

Seems to me, it must have been Rudyard Kipling who first wrote about this topic. 

Edited by GammaGlobulin

On 7/7/2022 at 6:27 AM, sammieuk1 said:

What's the combustion temperature of silicone? she may need an exclusion zone enforced ???? 

Maybe they will inflate further as she flies home and explode like on the show 1,000 ways to die.

https://1000waysdie.fandom.com/wiki/Titty_Titty_Bang_Bang

https://1000waystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Titty_Titty_Bang_Bang?file=Titty_Titty_Bang_Bang.png

Edited by ThailandRyan

Katie Price struggles to contain boobs in tiny bikini 

An I am struggling to contain the spew hurtling upward in my throat....

How in the he11 do these people gain admirers? What is wrong with people?

6 minutes ago, Reposed said:

Katie Price struggles to contain boobs in tiny bikini 

An I am struggling to contain the spew hurtling upward in my throat....

How in the he11 do these people gain admirers? What is wrong with people?

I don't think that many people actually like her .

She regularly features in the tabloids so their readers can moan and criticise her , also some people don't have a family and they follow her happenings like they would a family member  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DrJoy said:

Talent is hidden behind the red cloth,  you missed it.

Yup.......close eyes.....going in behind the red cloth now. Hopefully she used a razor.

Could be a big bushfire if she drops a smoke.

What a shocker.