Condo In Bangkok (satupradit, Tanontok, Prachautit)

Hi guys and gals,

I'm new here and while looking for a condo for my mom, I've stumbled upon this gem of a website. My mom is originally from Thailand and on the brink of retirement, so she's looking for a place to retire in Bangkok. Her relatives are in areas mentioned above, so if she can be somewhere that's epicenter of those places, it would be perfect. However, if there's none, then she'd like a place around Sathorn/Satupradit area. Also, just for kicks, she wouldn't mind looking at places around Siam or Thonghlor either

I've heard of Watermark project in Jarernnakorn and it's right where it would be perfect for my mom to live in, but I am unsure about several things such as price range, developer's reputation, structural quality, traffic, access.

My mom does not plan to take a bus at all, so the only type of transportations left for her are taxi cabs, and BTS. Her relatives will come and pick her up every so often also.

If you kind ladies and gentlemen would guide me to some places that are of a quality built, I would very much appreciate it.

So in a nutshell.

Area ranking by preference:

1. Close to three of the areas mentioned above.

2. Sathorn/Silom

3. Siam

4. Thonhlor

Rooms: 1 or 2 bedrooms.

Fairly close to BTS with not too heavy traffic, and close to supermarket, etc.

Price range up to 8 million baht (though 8 million is addmittedly a stretch)

Let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Since you actually have relatives living in Bangkok area, why not ask them? They probably know her and her lifestyle better than we do.

They know nothing about the condos and know even less about her lifestyle. That, and they couldn't be bothered to help us regarding this matter.

That's why as soon as my mom find a plce she likes, I'd have to fly out from the US to go over the details.

Any help would be much appreciated.