PrikPot alternatives

My Facebook profile is awash with them.

Type 420 into the Line app and there is no shortage.

In answer to your question...yes there are.

Edited by wombat

2 hours ago, wombat said:

My Facebook profile is awash with them.

Type 420 into the Line app and there is no shortage.

In answer to your question...yes there are.

Thank you for the reply  my Facebook line shopee Lazada also is inundated but I was looking for websites that are the same as prikpot 

I ordered from Green Lab on the 6th. They right away emailed a response saying they had my order. Heard nothing from them after that. I live in Phuket, where they are located. 

I sent an email to them yesterday requesting a order status update. So far, no response. Their "contact us" webpage is presently non-functional. 

I have ordered from Prikpot, Bloom, and Greenlab.

Bloom is the only one that has shipped in a timely manner. And the goods were properly sealed so that I didn't smell the product until I cut the sealed package open. 

I can't say the same for my Prikpot order. The smiling delivery guy and I could both smell the product as soon as he pulled the package out of his backpack. There was no damage to the packaging material.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

For anyone who has bought from Line  or Facebook sellers, what is the process for actually paying? I had a look through some last night but stopped when I realised it was all bank transfer payment. Do any deal in cash or with Line Pay or similar? I don’t have a Thai bank account yet and international transfers through my Australian bank are a ripoff. 

2 hours ago, GFunkDeluxe said:

For anyone who has bought from Line  or Facebook sellers, what is the process for actually paying? I had a look through some last night but stopped when I realised it was all bank transfer payment. Do any deal in cash or with Line Pay or similar? I don’t have a Thai bank account yet and international transfers through my Australian bank are a ripoff. 

I think you can pay cash on delivery on lazada, have a try.

• Like 1

I ordered from GreenLab on the 6th. Received on the 10th. They supplied me with zero tracking information. It just showed up. I am only 22km from their office.

Their "Thai Stick" weed for 79฿ per gram in no way reminds me of Thai stick and looks nothing like the picture they show. But it does give a pleasant sativa buzz. I was in Thailand in the 70s, so I know what real Thai stick looks and smells like.  

But for 79฿/gm, I have no complaint, other than the lack of tracking info.

In the 70s the exchange rate was 20฿ per US$. Cost of 21 stick bundle near Udon Thani was 20฿. About one baht per stick. 

Edited by Issanman

1 hour ago, Issanman said:

I ordered from GreenLab on the 6th. Received on the 10th. They supplied me with zero tracking information. It just showed up. I am only 22km from their office.

Their "Thai Stick" weed for 79฿ per gram in no way reminds me of Thai stick and looks nothing like the picture they show. But it does give a pleasant sativa buzz. I was in Thailand in the 70s, so I know what real Thai stick looks and smells like.  

But for 79฿/gm, I have no complaint, other than the lack of tracking info.

In the 70s the exchange rate was 20฿ per US$. Cost of 21 stick bundle near Udon Thani was 20฿. About one baht per stick. 

In Pattaya 1980 on my Navy ship, price was 1 usd/ 1 stick. ahahaa

• Like 2

On 7/9/2022 at 12:27 PM, Issanman said:

Bloom is the only one that has shipped in a timely manner. And the goods were properly sealed so that I didn't smell the product until I cut the sealed package open. 

I can't say the same for my Prikpot order. The smiling delivery guy and I could both smell the product as soon as he pulled the package out of his backpack. There was no damage to the packaging material.

Just tried ordering from Bloom and Greenlab. Neither offer COD, with Bloom also charging for shipping. Prikpot is quite slow (ime) but works well. Just wish they had more products, including kratom.

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

Just tried ordering from Bloom and Greenlab. Neither offer COD, with Bloom also charging for shipping. Prikpot is quite slow (ime) but works well. Just wish they had more products, including kratom.

You can get that at the local fresh market.

Euoooo yucky brown weed ;-( 

I just received both "Thai Stick" strains from GreenLab. Both are brown with a yucky taste and smell, and one with seeds. I don't get it - however it's grown why not cure it nicely? This is just plain nasty - way below the quality of block weed.

I have not had the need to smoke weed this nasty since the 70's and I won't be starting now ???? 

• Haha 2

On 7/9/2022 at 11:13 AM, KhunLA said:

GreenLabs order 7 July AM

shipped J&T, 9 July AM, from Phuket to PKK.

Give it 2 days.  Order #62XX ... if started at zero, that's pretty impressive.

Bud ฿79+60 (S) = ฿139

Arrived about 1 hour ago, and timely enough.  Scale wt. 5gr - 4gr = 1gr 

Smells good, as expected, will test probably tomorrow, as waiting for

charcoal filter to arrive tomorrow. 

No special pros or cons about it. but now have something to compare local 'franchise' Thai Stick selling @ ฿14 / gram (1/10th) if buying more than I can smoke.  Should get 2 nice doobies from it

1657526456271DN.jpg

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Facebook group "VIP สายเขียว" 

I just ordered 100gm of '69' brick for 450bht Inc delivery. 

No idea if it's any good or will even arrive, but not a major risk. 

69 brick.jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Wuvu2 said:

Euoooo yucky brown weed ;-( 

I just received both "Thai Stick" strains from GreenLab. Both are brown with a yucky taste and smell, and one with seeds. I don't get it - however it's grown why not cure it nicely? This is just plain nasty - way below the quality of block weed.

I have not had the need to smoke weed this nasty since the 70's and I won't be starting now ???? 

Good info won't be ordering that then

Thai Green Lab. Pretty shabby customer service. Yes, I know it is early days and I understand they must be busy but there is no excuse these days for not having a proper backend e-office that deals with the admin for customers' orders. This is why ordering by Line or IG is often better. You actaully deal with a person and they tell you that the order will be on the way soon. 

5 minutes ago, bkk_bwana said:

Thai Green Lab. Pretty shabby customer service. Yes, I know it is early days and I understand they must be busy but there is no excuse these days for not having a proper backend e-office that deals with the admin for customers' orders. This is why ordering by Line or IG is often better. You actaully deal with a person and they tell you that the order will be on the way soon. 

Haven't smoked it yet, but quite satisfied with the ordering, paying, receiving experience part of the purchase.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2022 at 12:27 PM, Issanman said:

My Prikpot took only three days to get to me, and well packed.