PrikPot alternatives

59 minutes ago, MrMuddle said:

I got some of that, wasn't brown at all, decent enough gear.

Well that makes me even more disappointed. My total bill was less than 300 baht so not worth the effort to complain.

On 7/11/2022 at 5:47 PM, KhunLA said:

Haven't smoked it yet, but quite satisfied with the ordering, paying, receiving experience part of the purchase.

Tested one of the doobies from Green Lab's TS (Tanaosr) last night.  Washed down with a Snowy, 1, on the balcony, and very nice indeed.  Smooth, clean draw (did NOT use filter), and half way through, very relaxed and the world slowed down a bit.

A very pleasant experience and I did finish the whole doobie & beer (490ml).  Came in and watch Matrix (2) Reloaded.  Had a nice slice of Blueberry Cheesecake (7-11), and damn that was tasty.  A nice 4 ish hour buzz before dosing off.  Would probably last longer, but I had a long day.  Got a solid, non toss & turn sleep also.  Also notice some nice pain relief, just minor arthritic wrist discomfort, but quite welcomed not to have, as it was acting up yesterday.

Definitely rate it above the quality I bought a couple years, from local franchise.  Not worth 5X the price though, and add the silly 60 baht shipping on a 79 baht purchase, took it to 10X the price.  Can buy the same, maybe, or very close to, 100g @ 1400 baht / 14 per gr, instead of 79 baht per gram.

For those that smoke infrequently or simple want to test, like myself for comparison, then can recommend ???????? though maybe get 5gr, help absorb that shipping cost.  As long as they don't charge 60 baht for each ????

I'll probably order 100gr @ 1400 baht off FB, being advertised a TS & Green Crack/kush OG, this week or next, though will take me forever to smoke that amount at about 2gr a month ????  Think I'll be giving some away or use as payment for any workers around the house if they wish.

I'll test the carbon filter with the next doobie, see if a smoother smoke, vs any less THC consumed.  

Anyone have experience using, and will it take out THC with the tar.  Actually was a smooth draw without the filter, and since I smoke so infrequent, not sure I'll use after the tester.  Thoughts ???

30 minutes ago, Nomoneynohoney said:

Anyone know how long it takes for delvery  by Greenlab.Ordered last saturday and as off today 

nothing has arrived.delivery adress is in Korat provincie.

Ordered on the 6th. Received on the 10th in Phuket.

Has anyone found/seen any hash? Other than Candyland Pattaya? Had it 3 times from there, but last lot was not as good as first two.

Edited by Seppius
remove pic
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nomoneynohoney said:

Anyone know how long it takes for delvery  by Greenlab.Ordered last saturday and as off today 

nothing has arrived.delivery adress is in Korat provincie.

ordered on 7th

shipped on 9th

received on 11th

Tracked all the way, Phuket/Chumphon/Ratchaburi(?)/Prachuap Khiri Khan

Smoked on 12th ... image.png.c4f8e46296a20312e7206a55456873eb.png

J&T tracking and seems every time someone touched

it, it got scanned.

image.png.12a27b4427a3c5327ff0d24bd90d3795.png

Edited by KhunLA

18 hours ago, KhunLA said:

that could get you a long stretch via Lèse-majesté laws.

Why? Using R9 as stickers, patches, embroidered, on posters, t-shirts, badges, whatever to show respect and love for the past king is something you see every day. Wearing the Thai number 9 is welcomed. 

14 minutes ago, bkk_bwana said:

Why? Using R9 as stickers, patches, embroidered, on posters, t-shirts, badges, whatever to show respect and love for the past king is something you see every day. Wearing the Thai number 9 is welcomed. 

Putting it on a stimulant, ganga or alcohol, especially for commercial use wouldn't go over very well, and might be considered 'tarnishing the image of Royal family or Thailand'

That would fall under common sense, as uncommon as that seems to be.

On 7/11/2022 at 7:02 AM, Issanman said:

I ordered from GreenLab on the 6th. Received on the 10th. They supplied me with zero tracking information. It just showed up. I am only 22km from their office.

Their "Thai Stick" weed for 79฿ per gram in no way reminds me of Thai stick and looks nothing like the picture they show. But it does give a pleasant sativa buzz. I was in Thailand in the 70s, so I know what real Thai stick looks and smells like.  

But for 79฿/gm, I have no complaint, other than the lack of tracking info.

In the 70s the exchange rate was 20฿ per US$. Cost of 21 stick bundle near Udon Thani was 20฿. About one baht per stick. 

I ordered from Green Lab on a Saturday and it was delivered the next day, Sunday! This was to BKK.

I ordered from Green Lab yesterday at 11:30am yesterday and it was delivered at 17:00pm !!! BTW I don't live very far from their office and the ladies on the phone were excellent and professional. 

This was my second order from them and both times very impressed with the service and quality !!!

Happy Camper Here !!! ???? 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, thaitom said:

I just asked the wife to speak to one of the many drug sellers in the village ,most likely the cheapest option, told her to get me a kilo.

What would be the use of that ....... it doesn't keep.

I smoke every night and can barely manage 6oz/year (about 200gm/year).

• Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 3:35 PM, KhunLA said:

Arrived about 1 hour ago, and timely enough.  Scale wt. 5gr - 4gr = 1gr 

Smells good, as expected, will test probably tomorrow, as waiting for

charcoal filter to arrive tomorrow. 

No special pros or cons about it. but now have something to compare local 'franchise' Thai Stick selling @ ฿14 / gram (1/10th) if buying more than I can smoke.  Should get 2 nice doobies from it

1657526456271DN.jpg

did you pay money for these products ? if so please ask for a refund. im not sure to make a joke or just laugh. wow. this is what is being packaged and sold.

message me in about 11 weeks.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

did you pay money for these products ? if so please ask for a refund. im not sure to make a joke or just laugh. wow. this is what is being packaged and sold.

message me in about 11 weeks.

As I posted, it was quite good.  More than happy with it, for comparison sake.  Half gram doobie did the trick for 3-4 hrs.  Can't ask for more.  Expensive, and that's relative.

2nd purchase, fairly identical to TBH, and even better, as 1/5th (1/10th) the price per gram (79 vs 14 baht).  Same half gram, giving the same 3-4 hr buzz.  For all of 7 baht.

I'm set for a couple years.