PrikPot alternatives

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

As I posted, it was quite good.  More than happy with it, for comparison sake.  Half gram doobie did the trick for 3-4 hrs.  Can't ask for more.  Expensive, and that's relative.

2nd purchase, fairly identical to TBH, and even better, as 1/5th (1/10th) the price per gram (79 vs 14 baht).  Same half gram, giving the same 3-4 hr buzz.  For all of 7 baht.

I'm set for a couple years.

you are a new smoker or ? 

31 minutes ago, stoner said:

you are a new smoker or ? 

50+ years.  I use to have franchise in 70s, Jamaican/Columbia, then silent partner for the primo Yank stuff, 80s & 90s.

A best friend was a chemist, so I've done my fair share of just about everything possible.  The fact I'm still alive is amazing.  My body is a medical marvel ... ????

Been on a 30 yr break from the chemist thankfully, and mostly alcohol & herb.  Last 15 yrs, hardly anything, in comparison.  Think my liver & lungs have been reborn, and cleaned up.  Still got plenty of brain cell firing away, so all good.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

50+ years.  I use to have franchise in 70s, Jamaican/Columbia, then silent partner for the primo Yank stuff, 80s & 90s.

A best friend was a chemist, so I've done my fair share of just about everything possible.  The fact I'm still alive is amazing.  My body is a medical marvel ... ????

Been on a 30 yr break from the chemist thankfully, and mostly alcohol & herb.  Last 15 yrs, hardly anything, in comparison.  Think my liver & lungs have been reborn, and cleaned up.  Still got plenty of brain cell firing away, so all good.

Are you from the soi Bukao section of the SAS?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/11/2022 at 10:45 AM, daveAustin said:

Just tried ordering from Bloom and Greenlab. Neither offer COD, with Bloom also charging for shipping. Prikpot is quite slow (ime) but works well. Just wish they had more products, including kratom.

We are constantly improving our delivery times, and they are a lot better now with 24-48 hour delivery all over Thailand with Thai Post. We are also thinking about adding Kratom to our product portfolio. 

• Like 1