Section38 App registration problems

I was able to fill in all the blanks, but couldn't find any specification as to which files to attach in the "select file" section. The message that popped up was "File at least 1 file" -- but no mention of which file(s) and no way to even randomly try to attach possibilities such as Passport or Yellow Tabien Baan.

Anyone else have this problem or, better yet, find a solution? Thanks!

Thanks (as always). The problem is that when I attached those documents on the online reporting site, despite being accepted, my subsequent attempt to file a 90-Day Report online was rejected for the reason of no TM30.

That's why I'm trying to register the TM30 with the Section38 app, but have (so far) found it impossible to attach the necessary documents as Mutt Daeng was able to do in the reply above.

A trip to CW is extremely inconvenient, so the app is seemingly the way to go. Perhaps submitting it by registered mail is a viable option, but I'm afraid of being left in limbo not knowing whether or not it was accepted till the next online 90-Day Report was rejected, thus necessitating at trip to CW.

1 hour ago, Pawpal said:

Thanks (as always). The problem is that when I attached those documents on the online reporting site, despite being accepted, my subsequent attempt to file a 90-Day Report online was rejected for the reason of no TM30.

A TM30 report done is a one time thing now unless you leave and re-enter the country with a new visa.

You can mail in a TM30 report to CW using the same address as mailed in 90 day reporting. About the same except for putting TM30 instead of 90 day reporting. Be sure to enclose a return envelope with it. See: https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/90days-report/