Letter from spouse requirement from US embassy

I'm going to apply for a non-o in the US for the first time and I have a question regarding one of the requirements. From https://thaiconsulatela.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/non-o-family-member they state:

7.  The letter from your spouse indicated that you both are still married and he/she acknowledges of your visit.

I think it may just be a written/typed letter which states we are married and she's inviting me but I'm not 100% certain it's that informal. Does anyone have any example of what they want?

Otherwise the requirements are actually much lower than all the stuff I had to submit in country so that's a pleasant surprise.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, ifmu said:

i have seen comments about going to the amphur and getting a cert stating the same  

(in addition to said letter )

That would be a printout of the Kor Ror 2 marriage registry to prove you are not divorced. I don't recall any embassy asking for one other than one nearby official consulate for a multiple entry non-o visa.

22 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It is basic statement written and signed by your wife confirming you are still married and request they issue the non-o visa to you.

It can be hand written in Thai.

My wife couldn't believe it could be this simple and insisted it needed some high level lawyer-ish language so she looked for examples. For reference here's one she found for the UK embassy which has an additional "will return" portion which I don't believe the LA embassy requires as they didn't ask for a return ticket. 

It's in English though which doesn't make sense to me. I would expect it to be something like:

"My name is XXX and  I am currently married to XXX. I hereby request he be issued a visa for purpose of returning to Thailand. Signed XXX."

image.thumb.png.0714b718714ab6a7cd3e6002394a0050.png