Travel booking confirmation

Hello again!! 

Just doing the application for my stepsons Tourist visa (60 days) for Oct and it requires travel booking confirmation- is it going to cause an issue that the return flights are on there and they are in April?! As this is quite clearly over 60 days. (Hes obviously travelling to other countries then in again)

2 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

This looks to be in the wrong section - sound like a TV to Thailand?

7 hours ago, theoldgit said:

Tourist Visa to where from where, and what is his nationality?

From UK to Thailand - have I posted in the wrong place?!

20 minutes ago, Trudy said:

Can I ask which was the correct forum?

"Thai Visas, Residency and Work Permits" is where it is now .......see under your name. 

image.png.6b4ebfc6c8b9128d7ec0606bac6745bf.png

As I recall from your earlier thread they intend to travel overland out of Thailand within the 60 days of their initial Tourist visa entry.  I think I would include the travel booking in the visa application but add a note that they will be leaving and returning later by land for the return flight.  Failing that if they do buy a rental ticket or throwaway then of course include that.

1 hour ago, Upnotover said:

"Thai Visas, Residency and Work Permits" is where it is now .......see under your name. 

image.png.6b4ebfc6c8b9128d7ec0606bac6745bf.png

As I recall from your earlier thread they intend to travel overland out of Thailand within the 60 days of their initial Tourist visa entry.  I think I would include the travel booking in the visa application but add a note that they will be leaving and returning later by land for the return flight.  Failing that if they do buy a rental ticket or throwaway then of course include that.

Fab thanks, think they’re going to book a flight from Hat Yai on Day 57 to Kuala Lumpa then come back in over land a couple of days later so will attach those flight details 

2 hours ago, Trudy said:

Can I ask which was the correct forum?

As @DrJack54has informed you, your post has been moved to the section  for Thai Visas, and this is where you’ve just posted in.

You originally posted in the section for visas to countries outside of Thailand.

18 minutes ago, theoldgit said:

As @DrJack54has informed you, your post has been moved to the section  for Thai Visas, and this is where you’ve just posted in.

You originally posted in the section for visas to countries outside of Thailand.

Oh ok I see, thank you