Computer laptop repair in Chiang Mai who can speak English

CALSinCM

I need to have my laptop repaired (Samsung NP300).  Although I can install either Windows or Linux, once installed I simple will not boot.  
When booting, none of the Function Keys work in order to get me to BIOS or Boot or Recover.
Except?  The F9 key will work so that I can boot to a USB drive.  (Go figure, I found that esoteric piece of information on some website that I can't find again).  As such, I've been able to installed a licensed copy of Windows 10 as well as Ubuntu (or any OS I want to install), but once the installation is complete and I reboot - it reboots to this odd BIOS screen I've never seen before.   And there are no options regardless of where I TAB, SPACE, or ARROW to.  

IMG20220715170246.thumb.jpg.c43f2300d418efed0e2bbcaa88e843b3.jpg

Anyway.
I'd like a computer repair tech look at this.  I'd flash the BIOS but I'll be damned if I can find a Flash BIOS for this laptop. 
It's pretty old.

Can anyone make any recommendations for computers repair shops where there are English speaking staff who would be open on Saturday.  I'm going to drive around tomorrow (Saturday) to see if I can find someone who can work on this laptop.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Pantip Plaza has a couple of shops that repair laptops (english spoken), I used Godspeed in the past quite ok, they should be on the 2nd floor.

If you don't know, easily found on google maps

18:46:54N, 98:59:58E

Edited by arithai12
  • Thanks 1

Be Fixed, MeeChok Plaza. (1001 at the middle ring road 3029) Upstairs, inner hallway behind a toy store, stairway near the toilets . 

Khun Oh speaks pretty good English, but he is kind of quiet and humble so you may not think so at first. Take a Thai friend translator if possible.  He is a really nice man and very smart and good at what he does with hardware and software. 

One man shop. Call first to confirm his schedule. Usually opens 10am Mon - Sat. but this is a holiday week.

081 783 5920