Download Fahrenheit 9/11

Dutchy2

I saw the movie in the theater last night. It was worth the $10 ticket price just to see the 7 minute vacant look on Bush's face after he was told about the 2nd plane hitting the world trade center.

That link you posted is to some right wing group trying to discredit the movie. Of course, they are not able to point to one factual inaccuracy in the film as i'm sure Mike Morre fact checked everything 20 times.

steve

"It was worth the $10 ticket price just to see the 7 minute vacant look on Bush's face after he was told about the 2nd plane hitting the world trade center."

You should have seen my vacant look. You are a credit to the human race for respecting our pain, and yes even shock. Funny isn't it? :o

"i'm sure Mike Morre fact checked everything 20 times."

Yeah, I have a palacial estate to sell you in downtown BKK. Figure that out.

I saw the movie in the theater last night. It was worth the $10 ticket price just to see the 7 minute vacant look on Bush's face after he was told about the 2nd plane hitting the world trade center.

That link you posted is to some right wing group trying to discredit the movie. Of course, they are not able to point to one factual inaccuracy in the film as i'm sure Mike Morre fact checked everything 20 times.

steve

"Why do you hate America, you terrorist lover" :o

"I bet you love Saddam too"

Wash

Rinse

Repeat

:D

"It was worth the $10 ticket price just to see the 7 minute vacant look on Bush's face after he was told about the 2nd plane hitting the world trade center."

You should have seen my vacant look. You are a credit to the human race for respecting our pain, and yes even shock. Funny isn't it? :o

"i'm sure Mike Morre fact checked everything 20 times."

Yeah, I have a palacial estate to sell you in downtown BKK. Figure that out.

Hahahaha !!!

see my post above.

So predictible :D

:o Mostly the movie has been discredited to nothing but propaganda in attempted bashing of Pres Bush & is completely inaccurate, Devoid of truth & chock full of lies, Even ex CIA book writer Dick Clark has condemed it as fiction, The only thing good that may come of it is M. Moores bank accont may grow & he will be exposed as a traitor to his country.

Whilst we are all human here in the LoS, and we are all interested in current affairs I do have to suggest that this debate be taken to the Bear Pit as political debates actually belong and thrive there.

Thanks.

tukyleith

Edited by tukyleith