The question of early extension of non-OA visa

My NON-OA VISA expiry date is 4 Feb2023, as I need to go back to my country for important business dates from 1 Nov 2022 to 1 Mar2023, can my VISA be renewed a few months earlier? For example...renew at 1 Oct 2022? The next renew date will be changed to 1 Oct 2023?
Is that possible?

If some one know how to do, thanks for help...

If your visa expires 4 Feb 2023, do a border bounce just before you leave for your business trip (getting a fresh one-year permission to stay) and then get a re-entry permit.

If your Non O-A visa has already expired, and it is your permission to stay that expires 4 Feb 2023, it will depend on your immigration office whether they will accept an early application for an extension of your permission to stay. I do not think many will be willing to do it four months early.

If your business trip is taking you to your home country, perhaps get a fresh Non O-A visa while there if you cannot rescue your current permission to stay. Alternatively, if from a country that is entitled to visa exempt entry to Thailand, you could come back visa exempt and apply for a Non O visa from Immigration after arrival, on the basis of an intention to retire in Thailand.