NON-B extension with booking

Hi,

I tried to find an answer to my questions but couldnt find it. So im sorry if there is but i couldnt see it.

My friend is a teacher at university. He will extend his NON-B for the first time. His university is in Bangkok area, but home is in Nonthaburi. On the documents provided to him says To Chang Wattana immigration. It seems in the immigration appointment website only IT square immigration (not mentioning the type of visa though, only says visa extension, so not sure if a university teacher can extend or not)  and CW immigration accepts visa extensions (here the only option is business extension though). So he needs to go to a website to take an appointment. From here:

https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=20131

you need to choose date and time. Well for july all days are already fully booked and cannot choose a day. And August is also almost about to fully booked. There are some branch lists there such as IT square, Chamcuri square and even 2 bigC in some area. IT square has the date he really wants. 

- Is it possible to extend the visa in any other branches? On the web site for IT square branch says extension of visa/lost passport/lost TM6. Can use this one even though university documents addressed to Chang Wattana immigration or should  correct it to IT square immigration?

https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/[email protected]/bookings/

- If the answer is yes, how to use booking? i mean i know they will send a confirmation email, need to print the attachment. BUT his biggest question is when he goes there just go to the booked counter number and tell them i have appointment ignoring other people waiting there without booking? just like that? is there a queue for the appointment also? or must do something before just move to the booked counter. 

- if the answer is no, can he just go to CW or IT square and wait for hours if no have an appointment?

- is there any ATK test or other things there i should to do or know before going?

- also is the check list correct:

copy of passport / copy of work permit / copy of his university degrees/ 2 photo for the form / fill the extension form / 1900 baht / documents from the university... thats all?

any advice, suggestions are most welcome.

thank you