Booking flights...

Bazerino

Has anyone had similar problems with booking flights to Thailand?  I've tried many times with multiple companies & have received emails saying that they cannot process my booking & asking me to download there app with £10 off, once you download app & search for flights they are much more that the previous prices, I know covid has hit the airline industry hard & the price of fuel prices have increased etc, but why cant they just give you the cost of the real cost of the flight instead of giving you a merry dance & wasting peoples time in trying to book a flight, I never attempted  to book the pricier flights on the app as I'm not going to bother now & will wait till things get better or possibly worse.....

Baz

Airline websides dont force to download any application. Search flights on skyscaner, you can chose monthly chart for the cheapest flights, but book directly with airline. 
Prices are low from september, when summer holidays ends. They would be rather falling, as fuel fall within the last month. 

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1