Thai woman places second at Bodybuilding Championships - she's a former trolley dolly

webfact

3 hours ago, kcpattaya said:

Since when airliners hire trolley dollies under 155 cms?

It's possible to see a 5-foot flight attendant on an airplane. Everyday Aviation notes that the main height requirement is related to the ability to reach an overhead compartment. Since most overhead bins are between 72 and 84 inches tall, you could be as short as 4'11" and still perform the duties of the job.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

That is a physique to be proud of, a lot of hard work and eating right goes into that.  It is a 100% fully involved lifestyle.

Your opinion. Personally, I totally dislike silicon and I don't believe for one second that you can succeed in competitive body building with "hard work and right food" only.

As for being an air hostess, if they mean a flight attendant I have never seen one below 155cm. She wouldn't even reach the overhead luggage bins. I also do not quite understand how she could be 2nd overall, but 4th in her age category, defies logic.

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

I also do not quite understand how she could be 2nd overall, but 4th in her age category, defies logic.

Second in women under 155cm and 4th among women aged 30-40 of any sizes?

I must give a lot of respect to her. It takes a lot of focus and determination to reach this physique. 

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

With men now taking part in women's sports wonder what man will be next years women's bodybuilder champion ? 

Already happened in Powerlifting.. although she didn't actually win.. From NZ IIRC

Edited by bobbin

9 hours ago, steven100 said:

???? ....  each to his own as they say ....  but she obviously works hard to obtain that fitness level. well done girl 

Wouldn't touch her with a bargepole. Looks like a female version of one of these overmuscled monkey men filled with steroids you see in some Gyms.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

With men now taking part in women's sports wonder what man will be next years women's bodybuilder champion ? 

Naughty, Naughty, if you were in the UK you might lose your job for that remark. The mysoginistic women haters in charge of international sport say they are not men they are women even though they have greater muscle mass and bone density than any woman because they went through male puberty

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

...and a penis !

Correct: they don't have to have the cosmetic surgery  on the genitals just have male hormones suppressed for a year but the muscle mass and bone density remains.

20 hours ago, webfact said:

The petite lady gravitated from an interest in exercise to bodybuilding and found herself among the best in Thailand and Asia. 

Good luck to her, that takes hard work and dedication....

11 hours ago, RobU said:

Naughty, Naughty, if you were in the UK you might lose your job for that remark. The mysoginistic women haters in charge of international sport say they are not men they are women even though they have greater muscle mass and bone density than any woman because they went through male puberty

Got any citations for that hot mess of garbage?

Trolley dolly? Air hostess?

Use terms like this in an article in the UK and the translator would be "cancelled"!

Good to see that "wokeness" hasn't hit Thailand! 

Edited by madmitch
  • Like 2