Non O Multiple Entry Visa based on Marriage

No need for financial proof to apply for a non-o visa at the consulate in Savannakhet.

You may be asked to show proof of having at least 20k baht in the bank that is the standard requirement for visas.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No need for financial proof to apply for a non-o visa at the consulate in Savannakhet.

You may be asked to show proof of having at least 20k baht in the bank that is the standard requirement for visas.

Thanks a lot! I have been on marriage extensions here for years but have had enough of the bureaucratic khow towing to immigration. Plus i may be relocating overseas soon for work. Thanks for your help and do you know what are the current requirements at the land border with mukdahan and sv’khet? Are the doors open as usual. Thanks my friend. 

45 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Thanks for your help and do you know what are the current requirements at the land border with mukdahan and sv’khet? Are the doors open as usual.

There are not additional requirements. You will need proof you are fully vaccinated  or a recent negative ATK test to enter Thailand.

You will need to get a visa on arrival to enter Laos or you can apply for it online.

Edited by ubonjoe

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

There are not additional requirements. You will need to get a visa on arrival to enter Laos or you can apply for it online.

Nothing about covid? Insurance? Vaccine proof? Has all that gone?

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Nothing about covid? Insurance? Vaccine proof? Has all that gone?

I did a edit while you were posting. Forgot proof being fully vaccinate to enter Thailand.

No insurance needed now.

• Like 1