Pattaya officials to prepare for traffic at Lanpho Naklua market during long weekend

snoop1130

49BD0E0A-58BF-4F5D-93B9-B55029E5F09B-696x392.jpeg

Pattaya officials are bracing for the expected traffic chaos that will likely happen around the Lanpho Naklua market on the imminent long weekend from July 28th-31st.

Thailand is once again approaching another long weekend that will range from July 28th-31st, comprising His Royal Majesty the King’s Birthday, a special holiday. Pattaya officials led by deputy mayor Wuttisak Rueimkitkan, therefore, devised a plan to tackle the traffic around the Lanpho Naklua market that usually happened almost every long weekend.

Initially, a task force of 15 officials had been formed to direct traffic from the Namchai intersection to the Lanpho Naklua market. The officials would also help to ensure that all vendors parked their vehicles at the Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan Foundation to make room for the expected influx of tourists.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/07/22/pattaya-officials-to-prepare-for-traffic-at-lanpho-naklua-market-during-long-weekend-from-july-28th-31st/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-07-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

44 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Sad, while violations and deaths are occurring we got 15 officers resources going to directing traffic while everyone whizzing by is violating the law.????

And they usually make a mess of it.... when they take over junctions on my route home I wish they would go away so things can get moving again. 

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

And they usually make a mess of it.... when they take over junctions on my route home I wish they would go away so things can get moving again. 

Agree!  No training,  what training they got was passed down by their superior so forth and so forth!  

When it gets heavy block the road off,  place a cone move it down to the next light we have all seen It particularly Sukhumvit!  ????