Travel Insurance covering before departure

Planning a Europe holiday end of year, and going in a group with friends. Main concern, if we get covid or anything happens prior to departure, all our bookings lost ( hotels, flights, car rental etc ).

Does anyone know where can get insurance which will cover the whole trip incase something like the above happens ?

Thanks 

Many travel insurance policies will cover trip cancellation or delay if the cause is an otherwise covered accident, illness or event occurring during a specified time period prior to departure (often 30 days) and which necessitates the cancellation or delay.

There are insurers domiciled in Thailand that can provide such coverage, but I'd suggest you use a good insurance broker to find an insurer with a policy that best suits your needs.

4 hours ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Many travel insurance policies will cover trip cancellation or delay if the cause is an otherwise covered accident, illness or event occurring during a specified time period prior to departure (often 30 days) and which necessitates the cancellation or delay.

There are insurers domiciled in Thailand that can provide such coverage, but I'd suggest you use a good insurance broker to find an insurer with a policy that best suits your needs.

Thanks... any particular names ? can message me if dont want to post

Thanks