Thai Researchers Test ‘Elixir of Life’

snoop1130

3 hours ago, rwill said:
3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

People always talk about living forever, but the problem is the society you loved and grew  up in moves on and changes - not for the better in most cases -  and by the time you're already just 60 you may as well be living on an alien planet

Expand  

I want to live on Uranus

His->anus? 

Really?

• Haha 1

It is unfortunate that scientists release data before it is ready for human use. The Israelis regularly announce they have the cure for cancer but then go quiet. A lot of comments here seem to imply that scientists who study DNA are also trying to find the cure for Covid. A different field.

While I eagerly wait for Thai scientists to discover or develop something of value to mankind, the "fountain of youth" sounds too much like a non-essential and superficial discovery. I was hoping to see a cure for Alzheimer's, diabetes or even HIV, rather than increase the global population with more smug faces.

• Like 2

There are trials underway on three prominent anti-aging drugs: metformin, rapamycin and resveratrol. All these drugs are readily available.

Metformin helps the body process sugars efficiently blunting the effects of boderline diabetes. Rapamycin may help suppress tumours and over active autoimmune respnses. Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory prehaps helping in reducing cancer, diabetes and dementia risks.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Stevemercer said:

There are trials underway on three prominent anti-aging drugs: metformin, rapamycin and resveratrol. All these drugs are readily available.

Metformin helps the body process sugars efficiently blunting the effects of boderline diabetes. Rapamycin may help suppress tumours and over active autoimmune respnses. Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory prehaps helping in reducing cancer, diabetes and dementia risks.

What in Thailand as it is about Thai researchers ?

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

RED-GEMs are inside DNA and generate DNA gaps. Cells will have stronger DNA and aging will stop and be reversed if they receive RED-GEMs.

But I don't want to live forever.

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

People always talk about living forever, but the problem is the society you loved and grew  up in moves on and changes - not for the better in most cases -  and by the time you're already just 60 you may as well be living on an alien planet

Some circles have suggested that a healthy percentage of the world's population has been alien infused for quite some time now. 

3 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

Then there us this new drug to dissolve plaque from your arteries .

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/03/drug-melts-away-heart-fat-in-just-one-dose.html

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Purdey said:

It is unfortunate that scientists release data before it is ready for human use. The Israelis regularly announce they have the cure for cancer but then go quiet. A lot of comments here seem to imply that scientists who study DNA are also trying to find the cure for Covid. A different field.

While I eagerly wait for Thai scientists to discover or develop something of value to mankind, the "fountain of youth" sounds too much like a non-essential and superficial discovery. I was hoping to see a cure for Alzheimer's, diabetes or even HIV, rather than increase the global population with more smug faces.

Not a superficial discovery as Alzheimers, Diabetes and many other diseases are age related so if you could stop/reverse aging these diseases would not occur.

On 7/25/2022 at 9:04 PM, chickenslegs said:

I googled Rejuvenating DNA by Genomic Stability Molecules  there seems to have been lots of research going on in numerous countries for a decade and more.

I hope the Chula boffins ask for human guinea pigs. I will volunteer.

In my case that would take me back to 21 years old.

Yeah with lots off new knowledge, do things you didn’t know how to until the day when everyone goes back to 21 then we’ll be just as stupid as now.