Not a Lazada scam, for sure

peterfranks

18 hours ago, possum1931 said:

They don't care about their customers anyway. I can't even get to make any orders even thought I have been a customer for many years at the same address, they want me to go through some security check which does not work I am just fed up trying.

Could be that it's you?! 

20 hours ago, kennw said:

Bought a 2Tb external hard drive for B1600, Windows 10 capable. Did not work when I tried it so I opened the black external case. The drive inside it showed the truth, it was actually 160 Gb, manufactured in Thailand in year 2008, seven years before Windows 10 was released. Lazada help was very good and I got my money refunded, but even though I told them about the supplier scam (Thailand Rangsit area) there has not been any follow up.  

a windows 10 capable hard drive. 

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2022 at 6:21 PM, mikebike said:
On 7/29/2022 at 1:29 AM, peterfranks said:

Obviously I'm not going to place an order, and neither will I for the 300 baht Dahua camera, but I'm sure there will be dumbo's who do.

I'd burn the insignificant 300 baht just to see what I got! ????

I did and ordered the 300 baht camera, knowing that I could send it back within 7 days if it doesn't work. It arrived yesterday, paid the delivery guy and asked him to witness while I opened the box. The camera is brand new, genuine and working.

No guarantee because manufacturing date is more than 3 years.

Same camera is sold on Lazada and Shopee for 2800 baht.

On 7/29/2022 at 2:27 PM, Russell17au said:

Remember you are not a Lazada customer. You are only using the Lazada platform for free. You are a customer of the seller who must pay a commission to Lazada for everything they sell. Lazada could not give a s***f about you because you do not pay Lazada, you pay the seller.

Not quite. I pay lazada and they pass on, same if I return, lazada returns the money. They cannot just pull the - we didn't sell it argument, they have part responsibility. That's why they remove ganja so often. Minimum legal age 20 and cannot confirm if the person actually ordering is of age. Lazada shows that they have part responsible themselves. Its just that they deliberately don't care about most things

Edited by MikeyIdea

On 7/29/2022 at 7:18 PM, peterfranks said:

Please show me where you see any options to click in the listing.

image.png.5fbbd3b69fe1984c942477c876efcdfa.png

just order the damn thing pf ...    and do let us know how it goes  !    we could all use a good laugh  !!

Edited by steven100

I have in the past reported an obvious scam. A seller who has many positive reviews for a specific article, made by only two "buyers", all at the same day. Wrote a 1 star comment, which was cancelled after 1 week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't used Lazada for more than a year and opened it today to find the product I've bought to share its link. And I've found out that my review of that product was removed, although it was a positive, not negative.

FYI Aliexpress removes 1+ year old reviews (some people report that even 6 months old reviews get deleted).

Edited by fdsa

On 7/29/2022 at 6:29 PM, possum1931 said:

They don't care about their customers anyway. I can't even get to make any orders even thought I have been a customer for many years at the same address, they want me to go through some security check which does not work I am just fed up trying.

User  error?

• Confused 1

On 7/29/2022 at 12:22 PM, kennw said:

Bought a 2Tb external hard drive for B1600, Windows 10 capable. Did not work when I tried it so I opened the black external case. The drive inside it showed the truth, it was actually 160 Gb, manufactured in Thailand in year 2008, seven years before Windows 10 was released. Lazada help was very good and I got my money refunded, but even though I told them about the supplier scam (Thailand Rangsit area) there has not been any follow up.  

Was it a Samsung SSD by any chance. I have just ordered 2 of them?