Hi Boys and girls, the following is needed for my visa application : . Health Insurance issued by insurer with outpatient benefit of not less than 40,000 THB and inpatient benefit of not less than 400,000 THB.

Any recommendations for insurance companies? And can I exit Thailand then re enter and be granted a additional 30 Days?

And will they allow me to enter with just 90 day coverage - which equals my visa, yet my return ticket shows a 120 day stay?  I have tried calling the Thai embassy over and over again with no one yet to answer the phone.

Thank-You.

Only 90 days of medical  insurance is required to apply for a non-o visa for retirement at some embassies and official consulates.

Immigration will not check for insurance when entering the country since there is no requirement to have it.

Do you plan on applying for a one year extension of stay based upon retirement at immigration?

You can enter visa exempt and apply for the non-o visa at immigration and no insurance would be required.

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Only 90 days of medical  insurance is required to apply for a non-o visa for retirement at some embassies and official consulates.

Immigration will not check for insurance when entering the country since there is no requirement to have it.

Do you plan on applying for a one year extension of stay based upon retirement at immigration?

You can enter visa exempt and apply for the non-o visa at immigration and no insurance would be required.

thanx 4 the help