Sleeping pill on the plane

Captor

45 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The only concern I’d have about taking a sleeping tablet on a flight in Eco is the risk of developing a DVT.... 

Taking a Xanax or something similar lying on a flat bed takes the edge off and allows for a better uninterrupted sleep - these tablets don’t knock you out etc.. You still get up and go to the toilet if you need to etc... but they just mean you sleep through the minor disturbances, the noise, the bump of turbulence etc... 

Not if you take as many as I do ... sleep like baby for solid 8 hrs ????

• Sad 1

Just now, DezLez said:

Not if you take as many as I do ... sleep like baby a zombie for solid 8 hrs!

????‍♂️

People do what they want no matter what kind of self proclaimed personal experiences you have. One thing is to refer to law in print, and what is common practice. Then the op can make a choice for himself.

Myself is tired of idiots who only tell their common practice and state their common practice based on their own experience as a practice without possible consequences.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Hummin said:

state their common practice based on their own experience as a practice without possible consequences.

For myself, no consequences at all, health or legality.  Danger to others, none from the window seat.  

11 minutes ago, DezLez said:

Unless of course the "zombie" is blocking the emergency exit door!

Certainly wouldn't be that zonked that I couldn't open the exit door/window.  Probably much better suited for that task than most others, since highly seasoned traveler, and actually stay current with exit procedures and pay attention.  Instead of what most do, ignore and or have never read the flyer in the seat pocket.

30 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

For myself, no consequences at all, health or legality.  Danger to others, none from the window seat.  

I was not thinking about being influenced by drugs on airplane, I refered to bring drugs on airplane without necessary legal paperwork.

22 minutes ago, DezLez said:

Unless of course the "zombie" is blocking the emergency exit door!

When sitting next to a emergency exit you are screened by the flight attendants, and you are also obligated to comply with the terms to be allowed to sit there. Be in shape etc.

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

When sitting next to a emergency exit you are screened by the flight attendants, and you are also obligated to comply with the terms to be allowed to sit there. Be in shape etc.

How do they know what state the "zombie" is in after it takes the meds unless they try and wake it up pre emergency?

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I was not thinking about being influenced by drugs on airplane, I refered to bring drugs on airplane without necessary legal paperwork.

For me, it would be legal.  In USA airspace, then just before exited AC at first international airport for last leg to BKK.  Only take enough for that 1 trip.

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

So you are an abuser who is whining and make a troll about yourself

I suggest you try reading the quote and the "edited" copy of the quote before quoting and posting misleading comments!

3 minutes ago, DezLez said:

I suggest you try reading the quote and the "edited" copy of the quote before quoting and posting misleading comments!

You are the one who keep on giving people confused emotions, and keep on with your childish statements! 

Be concerned about the legality of it, and the possible consequences it can give if you are taken with a classified drug without proper paperwork instead. 

• Confused 1