Recommend moving service BKK to Isaan?

NoDisplayName

1 hour ago, sanook 1 said:

Download and book though deliveree app. Fixed price, reliable, english customer service, cheap, used them and will use again. 

Thanks!

GF will contact both LalaMove and Deliveree via app.

Lala looks good, would go with the 6W truck with cargo insurance.

We tried to contact Daeng on Facebook but no response.

Edited by NoDisplayName

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Leave it to her so she can put some  work  the way of her friend  or relatives in Issan

We tried that, but her nephews are...........unreliable at best, and would want more than the shippers mentioned by sanook.

I'd prefer a professional service with a large covered truck, fixed quote, and cargo insurance.

• 1 year later...

We ordered a 6W truck through Lala, but they told us they couldn't get the truck through our soi.  We switched to two covered pickups, but then caught the covids and had to delay.

During recovery, a friend suggested another mover with 6W trucks who had picked up from our building in the past.  About the same price as Lala, but less professional. 

I'll ask the wife to find the contact info, can PM to you later. 

18 hours ago, NoDisplayName said:

We ordered a 6W truck through Lala, but they told us they couldn't get the truck through our soi.  We switched to two covered pickups, but then caught the covids and had to delay.

During recovery, a friend suggested another mover with 6W trucks who had picked up from our building in the past.  About the same price as Lala, but less professional. 

I'll ask the wife to find the contact info, can PM to you later. 

Thanks for the reply. A 6W is a lot bigger than I need so don't worry about the contact details.