Boris Johnson rules out immediate cost-of-living measures

Scott

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

I am replying to your replies .

You seem to have little understanding of how politics works and also how conversations work .

You are avoiding answering my posts by using the usual "I already answered" avoidance technique 

As I said, truss and sunak fiddle and dance the u turn foxtrot while johnson does nothing as the country disappears down the rabbit hole. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Have you ever made the suggestion that Boris is a serial liar and nothing that he says can be taken as being the truth ?

We are on this thread, I believe posts are removed as trolling when they reference other threads…

• Haha 1

Just now, Bluespunk said:

As I said, truss and sunak fiddle and dance the u turn foxtrot while johnson does nothing as the country disappears down the rabbit hole. 

That is because neither of them is the Prime Minister and neither of them is in a position to impose their policies on the Country . 

A person can only begin to do a job, once they have been given the job . The Prime Ministers job is currently vacant and no one can do that job until they have been given the job

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

We are on this thread, I believe posts are removed as trolling when they reference other threads…

Very funny, but admit it, you have constantly called Boris a liar, we ALL know you have, trying the troll card is really unnecessary chap.

And after all, Boris is the same chap in all these threads...????

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That is because neither of them is the Prime Minister and neither of them is in a position to impose their policies on the Country . 

A person can only begin to do a job, once they have been given the job . The Prime Ministers job is currently vacant and no one can do that job until they have been given the job

Their unwillingness or inability to agree on measures will consign the country to another month of inactivity and further misery. 

If they are unable to come to some sort

of measures both will agree to continue after the vote shows how unfit they are to take on the role. 

johnsons refusal to act is contemptible but hardly out of character. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bluespunk said:

Their unwillingness or inability to agree on measures will consign the country to another month of inactivity and further misery. 

Why arent you supporting that ?

You have supported the PM candidate who would be the worst person for the job and who would be have  detrimental effect on the U.K .

I thought that you would be celebrating that current predicament with the UK in decline . 

Isnt that what you wanted ?

You wanted Boris, then Truss as PM, because it would be bad for the UK.

Why arent you supporting the current situation ?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why arent you supporting that ?

You have supported the PM candidate who would be the worst person for the job and who would be have  detrimental effect on the U.K .

I thought that you would be celebrating that current predicament with the UK in decline . 

Isnt that what you wanted ?

You wanted Boris, then Truss as PM, because it would be bad for the UK.

Why arent you supporting the current situation ?

I celebrate that a truss win will in all probability end this tory govt. 

I have never wished for the people to endure the crisis’ that the current govt refuses to address. 

Edited by Bluespunk
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

I celebrate that a truss win will in all probability end this tory govt. 

I have never wished for the people to ensure the crisis’ that the current govt refuses to address. 

YOU, advocated UK failure, always have..........????

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

The U.K Parliament and all the Politicians are on their summer holidays at the moment and they wont be back at work until September 5 th. 

So there is no urgent need to have a P.M at the moment , it can wait for a few weeks/months .

No urgency required  

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The U.K Parliament and all the Politicians are on their summer holidays at the moment and they wont be back at work until September 5 th. 

So there is no urgent need to have a P.M at the moment , it can wait for a few weeks/months .

No urgency required  

Nonsense. 

• Like 1

That picture must have been taken from the eye---took the wife there about 8 years ago-- about 10 of you in each capsule, suppose to move around ,but my wife stood in one spot just taking photos  --Canadians-all very polite to her, in the end i had to go over tell to move now let someone else take this window.

----------

Haven't seen this situation before where you sack the PM and he stays around for a few months, usually all the infighting and voting is done before you sack him.

Prefer the Westminster system--where you remove the leader if needed, Looking at America as they struggle with Trump/Biden for the full term-- unless they visit Dallas or something.

The Eye

image.png.4d57da1c2be0a29a4fdb67d28c2d33c2.png.

11 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

The role of government is to govern all the time, holidays or not.

The fact you espouse such simplistic nonsense that everyone is on holiday is both ludicrous and laughable. 

Liz Truss was scheduled to go on a summer holiday to Disneyland in the USA , but she cancelled her holiday to concentrate on her campaign to get elected as PM 

She will spend her summer "holiday"  traveling around the U.K asking people to vote for her . 

Some people wanted Boris to resign and a new PM in charge . 

I do hope those same people are now not complaining about the process of getting a new P.M .

Surely they would have known that getting a new Prime Minister would take some time ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Liz Truss was scheduled to go on a summer holiday to Disneyland in the USA , but she cancelled her holiday to concentrate on her campaign to get elected as PM 

She will spend her summer "holiday"  traveling around the U.K asking people to vote for her . 

Some people wanted Boris to resign and a new PM in charge . 

I do hope those same people are now not complaining about the process of getting a new P.M .

Surely they would have known that getting a new Prime Minister would take some time ?

Don’t see anyone complaining about the election of a new tory leader, inaction on the problems facing the country by the current govt…well that’s another matter. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The current Government has no leader, so there is no one to lead .

now are you sure that’s true…the OP would suggest otherwise.

To help you out, here’s a quote from the linked article…

”Mr Johnson is due to leave office in early September”

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

now are you sure that’s true…the OP would suggest otherwise.

To help you out, here’s a quote from the linked article…

Yes, but hes handed in his resignation notice .

It would be pointless Boris making new policies that would be withdrawn within the next few weeks . 

Rather pointless in making new policies when they wont even come into effect before they are implemented  and will be withdrawn or changed within weeks . 

Boris is currently incumbent and waiting for his successor to take charge and playing no part in the political future 

9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I didn't say that .

I said that there was no leader leading, as hes incumbent 

ah huh…already quoted from the OP to show that is not true…

But to once more help you out, here’s thebquote from the linked article…

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

ah huh…already quoted from the OP to show that is not true…

But to once more help you out, here’s thebquote from the linked article…

Yes, you posted that 55 minutes ago and I replied 47 minutes ago .

My reply would still the same as then , I haven't changed my opinion since 47 minutes ago