Where to apply and what visa..

I am flying to BKK on Oct 10th and staying for 120 days I hope..I am married to a Thai national who has dual UK citizen ship..We have a bungalow in Hua Hin..Do I apply for a Non immigrant O visa or is a 90 day tourist visa possible  with a 30 day extension.

But my biggest concern is where to I apply ..here?..https://thaievisa.go.th/

or to the Royal Thai Embassy in London..?

You could apply for a non-o visa that allows a 90 day stay and then apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife.

A tourist visa only allows a 60 day stay that can be extended for 30 days.

You would apply for the visa using the e visa site. 

You could enter visa exempt, then apply for a 30 day tourist extension, then for a 60 day visit wife extension, would give you 120 days total and you don't have to apply for a visa beforehand, you would have to visit immigration twice though, to apply for those extensions.

Or you apply for a tourist or non-o visa beforehand, and then a 60 day visit wife extension in Thailand, would give you 120 (tourist) or 150 (non-o) days,  only one visit to immigration required, but you have to apply for a visa beforehand.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FriendlyFarang said:

You could enter visa exempt, then apply for a 30 day tourist extension, then for a 60 day visit wife extension, would give you 120 days total and you don't have to apply for a visa beforehand, you would have to visit immigration twice though, to apply for those extensions.

Or you apply for a tourist or non-o visa beforehand, and then a 60 day visit wife extension in Thailand, would give you 120 (tourist) or 150 (non-o) days,  only one visit to immigration required, but you have to apply for a visa beforehand.

Good summary of options.

I like the first option.

Enter visa exempt.......

Has "Bungalow in Hua Hin" ....my guess couple of trips to immigration not a huge deal.