Who do you fancy most on tv shows ?

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

For me at the moment its the girl in the nescafe advert , not sure if she counts , but F.W.I.W.  I would ride her like a stolen bike

with or without helmet????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chalawaan said:

As a teenager I was gaga for the slightly cross-eyed brunette, Chrissy played by Paula Wilcox, in the British comedy "Man about the House". Imported to the US as "Three's Company". 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_About_the_House?wprov=sfla1

I remember her in " the lovers"  dirty as a dogs @rse for sure

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

For me at the moment its the girl in the nescafe advert , not sure if she counts , but F.W.I.W.  I would ride her like a stolen bike

Ah, well that, is the famous Yaya, real name Urassaya Sperbund, half-Norwegian. I would bet plenty that as soon as the director calls 'Cut!', she spits out that sugary Nescafe garbage.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

there was also Jenny Hanley from "Magpie" and Lesley Judd from "Bluepeter"   anybody remember those two ?

I had the hots for Val Singleton, a trait which has lasted all my life (she's 85 now and still a looker) :whistling:

And of course there's the absolutely gorgeous Floella Benjamin (now Baroness Benjamin), when paired with Brian Cant on PlayAway superb children's (and parent's) entertainment.

• Like 1

Amber Heard (Aquaman), but she'd have to promise not to poop in my bed.

Obviously, no problem if we were in her bed.

Before that it would have been Kate Bekinsale when she was 20 years old, she looked amazing naked in Haunted.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1