Who do you fancy most on tv shows ?

bert bloggs

18 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Barbara Eden on I Dream of Jeannie.

She has been a class act her entire life. Never any nudes floating around, though she made television history by being the first woman to expose her navel. I'm sure many knuckle children have been fired with her in mind.

• Like 1

Mazekeen who is on Lucifer tv show. 

My type of girl who I met a few of in Thailand, and enjoyed their company for awhile. Crazy, , dangerous sexy beautiful  unpredictable and good fun way back in another time and another life. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I had quite a thing for Calista Flockhart aka Ally McBeal, then I discovered actual boobies in real life. Now, it's Elvira: Mistress of the Dark. NOT you of course, @EVENKEEL.

She's mine.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

She has been a class act her entire life. Never any nudes floating around, though she made television history by being the first woman to expose her navel. I'm sure many knuckle children have been fired with her in mind.

55555555555555 knuckle children  5555555 brilliant

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Crossy said:

I had the hots for Val Singleton, a trait which has lasted all my life (she's 85 now and still a looker) :whistling:

And of course there's the absolutely gorgeous Floella Benjamin (now Baroness Benjamin), when paired with Brian Cant on PlayAway superb children's (and parent's) entertainment.

oh yes I liked Val too  ! I was almost in tears when I found out that "lothario" peter purves had his evil way with her and I was 30+ years old when I heard 

Nowt wrong with floella either  but If we are talking about inter-generational entertainment surely, with out a shadow of doubt the first prize has to go to SALLY JAMES  from the absolutely brilliant   TISWAS     that also launched Chris Tarrant 

• Like 1

too many, i used to fall in love everytime i turned the TV on. channel 5 weather girls were always eye candy. It's unfair to only have 1 option, but here's my line up on the podium...

Bronze medal---- Tessa Wyatt

Silver medal---- Rachel Riley

Gold---- Carol Vorderman

Carol sneaks in with the Gold 'cause she still looks great...????