Tim Newton Today - Aug 18: Cheap travel options to Thailand, 4am BKK closing locations

webfact

image.jpeg

Thailand: One person has found a cheap way to get from London to Bangkok, Anutin is contradicting himself again, we hear about where the proposed 4am close time locations will be in Bangkok, former Malaysian PM appeal trial today and a 'world class' marathon for Bangkok.

This guy talk sense, there is a Thai Chinese girl on Thaiger who really hates Tourists and strongly believe in Thais for Thailand...Oh the Irony...her audience are tourists!!!

Is Tim Newton joining AN? That would be good news!

Edited by RandiRona
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1st time I've seen this guy and I liked his delivery.  I wish I'd taken nine days to fly back from Manchester; instead I flew Finnair and despite paying 50% more than any other ticket in my 18 years here; despite booking well in advance (paying extra for a window seat); despite checking in on-line the day before; I suffered excruciating cramps because on both long-haul flights there was no overhead luggage space AND no complimentary Gin & Tonic. You have been warned.