Kuwaiti man racing motorbikes with foreigners crashes into a pickup truck

snoop1130

17 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

Roads are deadly enough, we don't need crazy falangs making them the most dangerous in the Universe!!

These people seem like the type you would bring home to mom........ or not.

Darwinism working.................give it time.

"Roads are deadly enough, we don't need crazy falangs making them the most dangerous in the Universe!!"

I agree, but Arabs are not falangs!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikeymike100 said:

The r

In the article it did mention that four men were taken in for questions at the police station.

"The four friends of the injured man were detained and taken to a local police station for further questioning, but as of press time were continuing to be uncooperative."

They will say nothing until a senior  Arab turns up and then they will be let go...They know this.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2022 at 10:47 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

Ah Kuwaitis-high  end wealthy  tourists

The police impounded the bikes but WOULD  NOT DARE ARREST THE RIDERS . KUWAITIS ARE UNTOUCHABLE HERE AND THEY KNOW  IT.

Notice  how the report was too frightened to even  use the term ARAB to describe the people involved but called them 'foreigners'.

..that's how powerful Arabs  are in Pattaya

as i quoted here before Plod S###s himself at the thought of arresting these  high class tourists  555 ...Thai Police World Class eh

Why did we rescue Kuwait in the 90s again? Surely it wasn't about Texas Tea ???? The morons still standing should have spent the night in slam with a nice fine in the morning. Still, they will soon be explaining the situation to the bikes owners who no doubt hold their passports hostage! ????

They get what they asked for:

Chinese: often we read about scammers and illegal gambling.

Indians: the ones where gold necklaces disappear on a weekly basis.

Arabs:  motorbike racers

Is this what TAT was aiming for?

They must now really think that us" farangs" are rally a decent bunch of people but will never admit it.

I wonder how much of ‘this’ [article] is linked to ‘this’ [article linked below]....

Seems Thailand has or is become popular for Arab tourists to come and get away with completely misbehaving, racing bikes was always an issue with a couple each week dying when they decapitate themselves on a street sign... but now this is getting more attention... 

I’d like to see the police deal extremely firmly with all and any who are racing their motorcycles in groups whatever the nationality - Impound the vehicles of all those caught with a high cost to release. 

Patrol the roads and prevent the racing in the first place or deal with those who can be caught. 

This may send the message out...  Unfortunately the Thai police only want to react to situations rather than act proactively as a form of prevention. 

I guess there’s less money to be made by the Police from patrolling and relying on their presence to prevent street racing and general lawlessness on Thailands roads - its easier to fine people after they have an incident.