Bangkok cannabis dispensary experience

Hai , so I just want to start this new topic, I saw a lot of weed topic like place to buy online, weed variant etc. But never about offline store.

Perhaps offline store / dispensary would be a lot expensive but the experience sometimes would be worthed, we're not gonna talk about 600-1000b/g but something more make sense.

Anyone here have experience with dispensary in Bangkok or your city, the best bank for buck for price , strain variant and dispensery experience. 

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/heres-where-to-buy-cannabis-right-now-in-bangkok-map/

This coconut Bangkok help but I guess not all dispensary and price can be changed.

Maybe someone want to share ? 

Not sure if it's that nice experience - Big fan of Amsterdam coffee shops but it's not really the same in Bangkok. actually, they don't let you smoke there. I had some great recommendation's from my online Budtender and as you already stated its cheaper ????

why spend 700++ if there is no special experience and I can get the same kind of service online and they deliver within 1h to my door where I actually can smoke it?

Please note that for Bangkok only on an island I would always choose the shop (If they have some good weed)

Anyway my two top Shops:

The one on Sukhumvit 22 and Highland out in Chatuchak

Edited by Franky420
  • Like 1