Intercontinental Pattaya?

RAZZELL

Has anyone recently stayed at the Intercontinental Pattaya?

There are some great deals with Club Lounge access if you book using "We Travel Together" - starting at around 2800 baht.

The free food and booze will "pay" for the room ????

RAZZ

• Like 2

Stayed there in May. The hotel has seen better days. The restaurants aren't bad but I wasn't overly impressed. Staff  are great. We were meant to stay for 3 nights but we checked out a day early to stay elsewhere.

Saying that the price is good and the added benefits make it worthwhile. Worth it for a couple of nights 

• Like 2

Only going for one night - made a mistake it's 2.6 for a normal room and about 4.6k for a Club room, with breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails.

I don't know of many hotels that have Club Lounges in Pattaya. The Movenpick does, but on the We Travel Together scheme - you get the food but not the booze.

Any other Hotel Club Lounges in Pattaya? Hilton?

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

I stayed there a few months ago. Have the highest status in IHG but nothing in the ambassadors program. Booked the cheapest room, and they said it was "upgraded." Not really sure. It's a nice property but a little inconvenient if you wanna be able to just walk out to the beach and swim. It's on a rocky outcrop.

I prefer the Holiday Inn in Pattaya if you're trying to be IHG branded. If partial to staying at the Intercontinental, I liked the one in Hua Hin.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

Club Lounges

Hilton and Marriott.

Hilton Millennium has a great view with 2 hour cocktail hour.  Free for Gold and Diamond members.

Prices are reasonable and its directly on the river and next door to ICON Siam.

Plenty of nice hotels with no Club rooms but you can just get a few Chang's at the closest 7/11 and enjoy them in your room while watching CNN. 

7 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Hilton and Marriott.

Hilton Millennium has a great view with 2 hour cocktail hour.  Free for Gold and Diamond members.

Prices are reasonable and its directly on the river and next door to ICON Siam.

Plenty of nice hotels with no Club rooms but you can just get a few Chang's at the closest 7/11 and enjoy them in your room while watching CNN. 

Last time I looked the Millennium Hilton was in Bangkok not Pattaya ????

The Inter in Bkk had a great Club Lounge - just before "Cut off" time they came around and made me about 3 cocktails for later!

RAZZ

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

Last time I looked the Millennium Hilton was in Bangkok not Pattaya ????

The Inter in Bkk had a great Club Lounge - just before "Cut off" time they came around and made me about 3 cocktails for later!

RAZZ

My bad.

The Hilton Pattaya though is freaking incredible though if you get the chance!

Can't beat the location.

Infinity pool on the 7th floor and on top of Central.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 6:44 AM, jacko45k said:

Dusit used to do a good deal,,, cocktails and snacks late afternoon.....

Mate stayed at Movenpick this weekend - looked very nice.

Club lounge and food looked excellent.

RAZZ