Two human skeletons found on hammocks inside Vietnam jungle

ASEAN NOW News

Picture2.jpg.3537acd09df33730e2401c4a5c2c5cb2.jpg

Two human skeletons are found on hammocks inside a jungle of Gia Lai's KBang District, August 22, 2022. Photo courtesy of Gia Lai police

Two human skeletons on two hammocks have been found by locals in a forest of the Central Highlands province of Gia Lai.

According to VN Express the skeletons, whose sexes have not been verified, were lying on two hammocks deep inside a jungle in KBang District, locals found out on Monday.

Decomposing clothes were also found on the hammocks, which were covered by raincoats. Backpacks, flashlights, lighters, and other personal items were also at the scene.

The location where the skeletons were found is a remote site with no cellphone signal, about 20 kilometers from the center of Hieu Commune.

It takes 30 minutes to walk to the area from Dong Truong Son Road.

Le Van Quang, chairperson of Dak Rong Commune, said police have been dispatched to the scene and an investigation is ongoing.

Authorities said the two victims must have died seven to eight months prior and that they were not locals, as there were no missing person reports in KBang District in recent times.

Locals often enter the forest to harvest plants or hunt animals.

4 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

One seria!  Killer snake. How dumb are you ????

There are numerous poisonous snakes in Vietnam and after being bitten you would fall into a coma and then die before regaining conciseness .

A King Cobra bite would kill you within 30 minutes and can bite multiple times .

Why am I "dumb" ?

(BTW , what does the Italian Football league have to do with this topic , thats what comes up when I did a google search for "seria")

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

There are numerous poisonous snakes in Vietnam and after being bitten you would fall into a coma and then die before regaining conciseness .

A King Cobra bite would kill you within 30 minutes and can bite multiple times .

Why am I "dumb" ?

(BTW , what does the Italian Football league have to do with this topic , thats what comes up when I did a google search for "seria")

So a cobra goes to one hammock gently inserts fangs carefull not to wake him and then thinks <deleted> it im going for the quinella ????????

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No, the bitten person becomes unconscious and dies whist in the hammock 

You have any idea the force and pain of a cobra bite? You must be narcissistic trying to force your ridiculous logic but keep digging your hole your hilarious ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whereyougo said:

You have any idea the force and pain of a cobra bite? You must be narcissistic trying to force your ridiculous logic but keep digging your hole your hilarious ????

Are you saying that the force and pain of a snake bite would stop them from dying ?

From a websearch 

'Do snakes hurt when they bite?

The initial bite will be painless, but it will become increasingly painful over the next 2–8 hours. There may be two small puncture marks with swelling around them.
'

22 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you saying that the force and pain of a snake bite would stop them from dying ?

From a websearch 

'Do snakes hurt when they bite?

The initial bite will be painless, but it will become increasingly painful over the next 2–8 hours. There may be two small puncture marks with swelling around them.
'

So a cobra bites... .. 

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Well , I haven't never seen Snake firing a bow and Arrow to inject a victim with venom 

Jesus lay off this website you answered within one second.. Before i could edit. Stress and anger will kill you before any snake bite bro

2 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

Jesus lay off this website you answered within one second.. Before i could edit. Stress and anger will kill you before any snake bite bro

OK, so you think they died of stress and anger in their hammocks ?

Both we laying in their hammocks , got angry with each other and died ?

How often do people die of anger ?

28 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

OK, so you think they died of stress and anger in their hammocks ?

Both we laying in their hammocks , got angry with each other and died ?

How often do people die of anger ?

I said you not them

A king cobra attacks 2 people in hammocks off the ground and no threat and to big to eat? 
Search you tube cobra bites to see people screaming in pain. Only an imbicile would think sleep for both of them was possible

2 hours ago, whereyougo said:

I said you not them

A king cobra attacks 2 people in hammocks off the ground and no threat and to big to eat? 
Search you tube cobra bites to see people screaming in pain. Only an imbicile would think sleep for both of them was possible

I did say they may have been bitten by a snake and not any snake in particular   , and I didn't say they went to sleep , they died .

Like, snake bits them , fall unconscious and die .

If you feel that that may be improbable , just state what you think may have killed them , theres really no need to keep calling me names 

On 8/29/2022 at 5:24 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

I did say they may have been bitten by a snake and not any snake in particular   , and I didn't say they went to sleep , they died .

Like, snake bits them , fall unconscious and die .

If you feel that that may be improbable , just state what you think may have killed them , theres really no need to keep calling me names 

Its your theory not mine.   Its idiotic 

Edited by whereyougo

On 8/29/2022 at 5:24 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

<deleted>: Overdose, suicide pact, both.

More probable than the dual snake murder:

its a PR play against Grab.

They were disgruntled motorcycle taxi (win) drivers.

Edited by n00dle

43 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why is it idiotic to suggest that a person who was  sleeping outside in the jungle where there are numerous poisonous snakes, may have died from a snake bite ?

Because there wasn't one Person. Odds are a zillion to one. A far better theory is it was drug related maybe wrong place wrong time 

6 hours ago, whereyougo said:

Because there wasn't one Person. Odds are a zillion to one. A far better theory is it was drug related maybe wrong place wrong time 

Maybe they took some drugs which made them feel a bit stoned and a snake came and bit them and they died and the snake got stoned aswell ?

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 10:08 PM, whereyougo said:

Seriously?  Nobody sleeps through a snake bite especially 2 people.!! 

Not true, many Snake Ranglers in Thailand and Australia have been bitten and not known it until they started feeling the effects of the venom, especally if its a coral snake, or a Krait that have very small fangs, not treatyed in 4-5 hours you can go into shock and yes, die in your sleep.

14 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Not true, many Snake Ranglers in Thailand and Australia have been bitten and not known it until they started feeling the effects of the venom, especally if its a coral snake, or a Krait that have very small fangs, not treatyed in 4-5 hours you can go into shock and yes, die in your sleep.

Read the article.  2 men in hammocks so this super snake decided kill them both in their  sleep,Just for fun,  totally unthreatend and off the ground? 

Idiotic!!! 

3 hours ago, whereyougo said:

Read the article.  2 men in hammocks so this super snake decided kill them both in their  sleep,Just for fun,  totally unthreatend and off the ground? 

Idiotic!!! 

I never said they were bitten, I just reiterated that they 'could be bitten without knowing it'. and No, I don't think a snake bit both of them, maybe a couple two-legged snakes, or drug overdoses..........Peace