Old rivermarket resturant by iron bridge

sappersrest

1 hour ago, bangkok19 said:

A nice little sidewalk along there would be nice...   unpleasant walking along there at present getting splashed by cars close by when it is raining. 

Walk ? I walk to my rides.

3 minutes ago, Ginkas said:

What?

There's no Dukes opposite Panthip Plaza that I know of.

There used to be a Dukes to the north of Panthip on Chang Klan Road near the junction of Loi Kroh Road but looking at Google maybe gone now as it doesn't show on map.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

There used to be a Dukes to the north of Panthip on Chang Klan Road near the junction of Loi Kroh Road but looking at Google maybe gone now as it doesn't show on map.

Gone like many other Dukes.

I had a Hungarian wife that I would ask the same! What are their Building There Her answer was who F***ing cares my answer to her was If I didnt care I would not have Asked. I sent her to the Moon.

• Confused 1

On 8/26/2022 at 9:48 AM, Dazinoz said:

If memory serves right, it closed down X#of years ago. The newest one is on 500 yr. Rd close  to Ruamchok intersection. 

• 2 weeks later...

Old Rivermarket now called "Chefs Together" by Aod and Dao..Passed it on Friday night walking over the bridge.All lights on with a band playing and some customers eating.Looks like more work to be carried out.Also ex BusBar next doo ...now Cafe Wander appears to be doing quite well..

Just now, Rinrada said:

Old Rivermarket now called "Chefs Together" by Aod and Dao..Passed it on Friday night walking over the bridge.All lights on with a band playing and some customers eating.Looks like more work to be carried out.Also ex BusBar next door ...now Cafe Wander appears to be doing quite well..

34 minutes ago, Rinrada said:

Old Rivermarket now called "Chefs Together" by Aod and Dao..Passed it on Friday night walking over the bridge.All lights on with a band playing and some customers eating.Looks like more work to be carried out.Also ex BusBar next doo ...now Cafe Wander appears to be doing quite well..

What is "Aod" , "Dao" and "Doo" ?