Thai runners in Ironman Copenhagen

webfact

It is a good place for him, but in fact not worth mentioning it. 65th place is not at the best. Every sportsman has to train, and compete to get better and try to win. Every effort to become better is a reward, but how about a 64 and 66th place? or even the 2.000th place?? They all fight but only 1 wins even the number 2 is not forgotten after a while. So a good job done by this man, but in fact no news

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, 2long said:

I very much doubt more than 2% of AseanNow members have completed an Ironman, so hats off to this young land and everyone (for everywhere) who finished.

I can't even type the word ironman without having to have a sit down and take a breather!

@ikke1959 How many Ironmans have you entered/completed/won?

True ironman here, last week I completed 3 shirts, 2 trousers, 5 t-shirts in 13:25.

:sorry:

ps: well said

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2022 at 9:38 AM, ikke1959 said:

It is a good place for him, but in fact not worth mentioning it. 65th place is not at the best. Every sportsman has to train, and compete to get better and try to win. Every effort to become better is a reward, but how about a 64 and 66th place? or even the 2.000th place?? They all fight but only 1 wins even the number 2 is not forgotten after a while. So a good job done by this man, but in fact no news

It's a matter of time and actual completion