August 29, 20224 yr Did Ticino Restaurant and Vespa Bar on Pattaya Dark Side close down? I can't find it on Google Maps. Not been there for a very long time but I remember it being very good. Just looking for somewhere for the wife's birthday that we don't normally go to.
August 29, 20224 yr Yes, its closed since very long time. BUT look up Vespresso (same area, opposite Tara Pattana school), the Ticino owner's son has started this after the closure of Ticino and is running it with equal quality. I switched from Ticino to there, never a single complaint.
August 29, 20224 yr Author 15 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said: Yes, its closed since very long time. BUT look up Vespresso (same area, opposite Tara Pattana school), the Ticino owner's son has started this after the closure of Ticino and is running it with equal quality. I switched from Ticino to there, never a single complaint. Thanks. Yes, I found Vespresso and wondered if it was run by the same people. We may give it a go.
Create an account or sign in to comment