Glucosamine and Calcium Carbonate, Is it considered a drug in Thailand

Felt 35

I use the above vitamins for arthritis and would like to bring some with me from Europe, but don't know if it is considered a narcotic drug in Thailand and don't want to risk getting in trouble at customs because of some boxes of vitamins bought over the counter here. So if anyone know I would be grateful for info.

Thanks

Felt

4 hours ago, internationalism said:

both available on lazada, family boxes 500 pills for some 600b. Both imports from the USA, Kirkland brand. Not worth carrying with you.

It can certainly be bought from Lazada, but the brand I use is only to find from Pharma Nord (factory and drugstore  outside Bangkok) and unfortunately that does not automatically mean that it is legal to take it with you in your suitcase coming in I think but Im hopefully wrong!

Felt

Certainly not considered a narcotic.

It is technically considered a pharmaceutical product so technically the amount you can bring in with you is limited but this is seldom enforced.

I bring back supplements like this with me all the time.  Though it has gotten increasingly easy to buy them locally.

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Certainly not considered a narcotic.

It is technically considered a pharmaceutical product so technically the amount you can bring in with you is limited but this is seldom enforced.

I bring back supplements like this with me all the time.  Though it has gotten increasingly easy to buy them locally.

Thanks Sheryl, I will at least take with me the boxes I have bought when abroad.

Felt