Good Massage in Hua Hin

Neeranam

You can try this one. Weed your way through the lady boys etc and ask for the boss. The old lady. She's ok. She will walk on you a little but she's good if you want to fix your back. It's Bintabaht. Tell her I sent you:) Good luck. Ps. Best not to bring the wife around there.

12.571342, 99.958348

23 hours ago, 300sd said:

You can try this one. Weed your way through the lady boys etc and ask for the boss. The old lady. She's ok. She will walk on you a little but she's good if you want to fix your back. It's Bintabaht. Tell her I sent you:) Good luck. Ps. Best not to bring the wife around there.

12.571342, 99.958348

I think you misunderstood my post, the last thing I want is to have sex with an old masseuse in a ladyboy place. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I think you misunderstood my post, the last thing I want is to have sex with an old masseuse in a ladyboy place. 

The last thing as in save the best for last?

Sounds pretty frothy to me...

Edited by 1FinickyOne
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Neeranam said:

No I did not misunderstand your post. If you want you back fixed as I stated, she is good. I do not have sex there, I have my back adjusted. I doubt very much that she has sex with anyone. But many go to her for the same reason I do. Suit yourself.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, 300sd said:

No I did not misunderstand your post. If you want you back fixed as I stated, she is good. I do not have sex there, I have my back adjusted. I doubt very much that she has sex with anyone. But many go to her for the same reason I do. Suit yourself.

Fair enough. It's rather sad that most of the places think that 'farang' are interested in sex only, with the massage being secondary. I have no back issues but like a foot massage. Thanks for your reply. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If your mobile, you can go to the Hua Hin Hospital 3 located on Soi Hua Hin 89 going south out of town on Phetchkasem Road (Hwy 4).The Soi is directly on the right of the GDL POOL SHOP. Entrance of the Soi has large sign with Green Cross. About 200m down on the right is the hospital.They have a dedicated massage unit (you may need to make an appointment). My wife has used this often. Being Thai she pays around ThB 200 p.h but I don't know the price for non-Thai.

Soi 89 Hua Hin Hospital 3 SV.png

3 hours ago, jingjai9 said:

In Thailand and Asia has a handjob traditionally been a part of the massage and not thought of as sex like other "Special services a massage parlor might offer. 

It provides 'relief'. That's what they call it in the UK I believe.

• Haha 1