Sudarat Now Top Leader Of Thai Sang Thai Party

webfact

image.jpeg

By Thai Newsroom Reporters

FORMER PHEU THAI Party strategist Sudarat Keyurapan has become top leader of Thai Sang Thai Party which she herself has founded.

In today’s (Sept 9) extraordinary partisan caucus, Sudarat was given overwhelming votes as top leader of Thai Sang Thai Party whilst Sita Tivari, a former member of a Pheu Thai strategic campaign committee, was picked as secretary-general among a total of 50 members of the brand-new party’s executive board.

Both Sudarat and Sita had been earlier attached to Thai Rak Thai Party which was dissolved by court and practically renamed as People’s Power Party which was also dissolved and practically turned into Pheu Thai Party.

Full story: https://thainewsroom.com/2022/09/09/sudarat-now-top-leader-of-thai-sang-thai-party/

tn.jpg

-- © Copyright  THAI NEWSROOM 2022-09-10

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

6 hours ago, webfact said:

FORMER PHEU THAI Party strategist Sudarat Keyurapan has become top leader of Thai Sang Thai Party which she herself has founded.

Why do I get the message in my head "auld lang syne" when I hear about this party?

• Thanks 2

Sudarat is always on the lookout for money. Thought she could pull off a new party, yet in the governor elections for BKK she and the party were wiped out, getting only one seat and their governor candidate getting wiped out. She has always been closely tied to Karun "Gang" Hosakul the most corrupt MP in Thailand. Glad to see her fading away.