Can I get hold of English curriculum for P1 & P2?

jack71

I want to prepare my 7 year old for English P1 and P2 exams. 

Any chance to get copies of past exam papers for P1 or P2. 

During the covid lockdown (at the start of the chinese virus) I taught my child 1 year of homeschooling. But stopped that a year ago. 

If you can help me please let me know. Are there any websites I can download curriculum or exams?

thanks

Why did you stop your kids education? Besides being unlawful, it isn't very smart too:

A homeschool law passed in 2004, Ministerial Regulation No. 3 on the right to basic education by the family, governs homeschooling. Families must submit an application to homeschool and students are assessed annually. 

On 9/12/2022 at 1:57 PM, FritsSikkink said:

Why did you stop your kids education? Besides being unlawful, it isn't very smart too:

A homeschool law passed in 2004, Ministerial Regulation No. 3 on the right to basic education by the family, governs homeschooling. Families must submit an application to homeschool and students are assessed annually. 

Oh, not you again

Maybe English isn't your first language. I didn't suggest that I stopped my child's education. 

It was during covid lockdown that I did homeschooling along with her online studies from school because attending classes was cancelled. 

Please stick to the topic before typing your next message on any future thread. Thanks for abiding.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...