forget Enoch this is a new thread

ivor bigun

27 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

he knew nothing of what was actually going to happen to Britain as the only people of colour who had turned  were the windrush generation

Utterly wrong!

Windrush landings were in 1948 and the "Rivers of Blood" speech was April 1968!

Plenty of time for Brigadier Powell MBE to see, react and comment accurately!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DezLez said:

Utterly wrong!

Windrush landings were in 1948 and the "Rivers of Blood" speech was April 1968!

Plenty of time for Brigadier Powell MBE to see, react and comment accurately!

so you are complaining it took him 20 years to see how things were going wrong?

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

We hav

E traved all over England Wales and Northern Ireland my Thai wife and son have never ever ,ever in the 7 yrs we lived in the Uk and our son went to school there ever ever sufered racial abuse in fact quite the opposite.

Good to hear.  Maybe the racists have already left the UK and moved to.......................er, Pattaya?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If that's what they want , they can want all they like .

They will not be getting them .

I do hope that no felangs in Thailand complain about Thai licensing laws and want 7/11's to sell beer at all hours 

Don’t waste your time with these guys.

Immigrants are out performing them in the job market, the children of immigrants are out performing their kids in school and university, immigrants are, through education and hard work rising to the top of companies, rising to the top of the professions and doing great in private business.

Some folk respond with fear and hatred.

There’s a reason for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Don’t waste your time with these guys.

Immigrants are out performing them in the job market, the children of immigrants are out performing their kids in school and university, immigrants are, through education and hard work rising to the top of companies, rising to the top of the professions and doing great in private business.

Some folk respond with fear and hatred.

There’s a reason for that.

????????????

And us native Brits are at the bottom ,none in university ,,none doing well in school just sleeping , ,and not one jumping of a boat at dover and rushing to our job as a doctor ,nurse , company director or leader of a drug dealing gang . none so blind as those who do not want to see .

and that does not mean i dont thing many immigrants do  help and work hard.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

????????????

And us native Brits are at the bottom ,none in university ,,none doing well in school just sleeping , ,and not one jumping of a boat at dover and rushing to our job as a doctor ,nurse , company director or leader of a drug dealing gang . none so blind as those who do not want to see .

How White British kids/people are faring is a different topic.

In the UK  multi racial society , immigrants are doing rather well 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, proton said:

some are outperforming whites, ie Chinese and Asians, blacks are underperforming. The usual excuses are poverty and racism of course, but if that were true the other minorities who do better would be affected. Citing the real reason for this can barely be mentioned of course, people do not want to admit the cause. Nobody hates or is afraid of immigrants doing well, it's the low life's, underachievers, criminals and feckless fathers that are the cause for concern.

What’s the excuse for failing white Britons?

They speak the language, have long term family and social connections, don’t have to deal with racism, they were born I in the UK, they won life’s lottery.

Oh… sorry, I forgot.

It’s always somebody else’s fault.

Maybe, just maybe, the problem is a bit closer to home.

37 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

????????????

Would you care to repost this in understandable English please!

Oh how I miss the simple ????

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

????????????

This goes on in indonesia, and Phillipines. Only the persecuted are Chinese, and theyre not the boorish mainlanders, theyre multi generational citizens, they do well, and the lazy stupid locals find some pretext to go on the rampage, bloodshed ensues, plus ca change, as the French say, eh?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

some are outperforming whites, ie Chinese and Asians, blacks are underperforming. The usual excuses are poverty and racism of course, but if that were true the other minorities who do better would be affected. Citing the real reason for this can barely be mentioned of course, people do not want to admit the cause. Nobody hates or is afraid of immigrants doing well, it's the low life's, underachievers, criminals and feckless fathers that are the cause for concern.

Blacks?! Do you even have a brain in your head? When I see the way that you guys express yourselves, I feel only pity.

Nobody hates immigrants doing well? Really? I beg to differ. Try being a black person and driving around in an expensive car.

Ignorant racist nonsense, as is usual.

You do know that Chinese are Asians too don't you? You do know that Black people aren't all the same, don't you? All of the black people I know have a standard of education that would put you to shame.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Blacks?! Do you even have a brain in your head? When I see the way that you guys express yourselves, I feel only pity.

Nobody hates immigrants doing well? Really? I beg to differ. Try being a black person and driving around in an expensive car.

You do know that Chinese are Asians too don't you? You do know that Black people aren't all the same, don't you? All of the black people I know have a standard of education that would put you to shame.

You really have no idea do you, just complain when some things you don't like to hear get mentioned. Nobody minds when it's stated that on average blacks are more athletic and superior in many sports because of it. But point out the IQ levels of certain races and the obvious effects of that and people shout racism or endlessly make excuses for the data. They have no problem with the data showing the reasons that Chinese, Japanese etc are on average superior IQ's but it cannot be mentioned who are at the bottom.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

9 hours ago, proton said:

You really have no idea do you, just complain when some things you don't like to hear get mentioned. Nobody minds when it's stated that on average blacks are more athletic and superior in many sports because of it. But point out the IQ levels of certain races and the obvious effects of that and people shout racism or endlessly make excuses for the data. They have no problem with the data showing the reasons that Chinese, Japanese etc are on average superior IQ's but it cannot be mentioned who are at the bottom.

I’m not sure it was a good idea, in terms of your point of view, for you to introduce IQ into the discussion, but thank you for doing so.

If we are going to discuss IQ let’s have a look at the link between Cognitive Ability and Rightwing/Racist views:

”Studies investigating the latter topic generally reveal lower cognitive ability to be associated with stronger endorsement of right-wing ideological attitudes and greater prejudice.”

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/55893129.pdf

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults.”

https://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

“Bright Minds and Dark Attitudes: Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact”

https://www.jstor.org/stable/41417016

12 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

What both of them ? You live in adifferent world from most i fear

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

i have just been watching the quese stretching for miles to see the queens coffin ,every one was white except for some Asians ,Chinese ect , where are the so integrated Muslim and black types ,just look yourself not 1.

Did you queue to go to a temple and pay respects to the King Rama IX ??

I didn’t, but neither would I queue to see the British Queen laying in State.

Of course that doesn’t perfectly address the point you make, but the issue is far more multifaceted than highlighted. 

48 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Did you queue to go to a temple and pay respects to the King Rama IX ??

I didn’t, but neither would I queue to see the British Queen laying in State.

Of course that doesn’t perfectly address the point you make, but the issue is far more multifaceted than highlighted. 

yes my wife and i did

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1