forget Enoch this is a new thread

ivor bigun

8 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

in the British daily newspapers all you seem to see is muslims causing trouble or people of colour stabbing ,killing ,rioting and looting shops,and you just cant deny it ,but the usual suspects will ,now they are all making a massive fuss about a black guy who was shot by a copper ,what they dont say is he was in a stolen car linked to guns ,when asked to stop he raced  off and when cornered constantly rammed the police cars ,what should they do ,?  now all the police in the unit the copper has been suspended have handed in their guns ,i fear greatly for the UK in the future ,so glad i was young in such better times.

Maybe someone at the newspaper is selecting what news they print for you to read.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

Now it seems the muslims and hindues are rioting and fighting,thanks Blair for opening the doors,never had things like this when i was a young man

Blair?  That's a stretch!  Who do you blame for non-religious gang fighting and football hooliganism?  Thatcher?

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Blair?  That's a stretch!  Who do you blame for non-religious gang fighting and football hooliganism?  Thatcher?

No i blame Blaire for opening the door to unregulated immigration,all and sundry came,as they did in Germany under Merkle,and into Sweden ,and look at the results

• Like 1