New Samsung phone deleting rubbish?

proton

Did not want another Chinese one and thought a Sammy would have less junk on it, not really it's full of stuff I don't want and things like icloud, synching, google and Samsung accounts I did not want to sign up for either. Can't seem to delete the apps I dont want ie spotify, nexflix and other junk, is there an easy way to get rid of things or if you cannot delete them hide them away? It's a cheap one, M32 but not bad for the money.

there is no easy way to get rid of the bloatware.

some of the ways require enabling developer tools or getting a root access, and these actions will break the compatibility with the bank apps, because they all go bitchy when they see developer tools turned on.

• Like 1

I'm still trying to block google pop up ads when I open an app .....   I tried ad block, and another but nothing seems to block the google embeded games ad.  It runs for 5-10 seconds then I click the x to close and it returns to my required webpage. 

any ideas?  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I'm still trying to block google pop up ads when I open an app .....   I tried ad block, and another but nothing seems to block the google embeded games ad.  It runs for 5-10 seconds then I click the x to close and it returns to my required webpage. 

any ideas?  

there is a software that removes Google ads by either removing Google libraries from an app, or by replacing URLs  from Google to non-existant ones, or by other different measures.

look for "lucky patcher" on 4pda.ru forum, you might need a google translator.

6 minutes ago, fdsa said:

there is a software that removes Google ads by either removing Google libraries from an app, or by replacing URLs  from Google to non-existant ones, or by other different measures.

look for "lucky patcher" on 4pda.ru forum, you might need a google translator.

sorry but that's a Russian website which I will stay right away from.  But thanks anyway. 

44 minutes ago, steven100 said:

sorry but that's a Russian website which I will stay right away from.  But thanks anyway. 

lucky patcher is considered "warez" or "piracy" on non-russian websites so if you want to do some piracy yourself (such as - remove advertisements from apps) you will have to use the websites that condone piracy.

• Thumbs Up 1